Joey Rehab on air?

RedPinStripes

Yup! As the owners of Sox-and-roll had some personal issues with eachother over the winter, we tried to work everything out for the new season . So Guido and i invited JoeBatters on Chisport Sunday afternoon for our show. We havent met with JoeBatters since the last SnR broadcast last season. Everything seems cool for now, but we could end up beating his ass on air as some might have heard last year. :ph34r:

Give us a shout out during the show on Chisport Radio @ 12:00 Central time!

info@chisport.com

as much as I love joeybatters as a friend, down to have a matching Sox tattoo, if joey on the air is like the joey who has posted, you've lost me as a listener. I want to hear baseball, not rants, not political rantings.

I love joey as a brother and he knows that, but I have to be honest. I was glad that he got out of rehab but what he has posted so far disturbs me. It is not the joey that I have known and loved these past several seasons.

Hey I still remember last season, just laughing my ass off, and Joey and all you guys during the games, I would be in tears, I was laughing so hard. I'll have to wake up tomorrow and check this show out, just for old times. Not to mention my call in from Anaheim last season, even though the outcome wasn't that good, it was still fun.

We gotta do something this season when the SoCal SnR crew goes to Dodger Stadium :headbang

as much as I love joeybatters as a friend, down to have a matching Sox tattoo, if joey on the air is like the joey who has posted, you've lost me as a listener.  I want to hear baseball, not rants, not political rantings.

I love joey as a brother and he knows that, but I have to be honest.  I was glad that he got out of rehab but what he has posted so far disturbs me.  It is not the joey that I have known and loved these past several seasons.

Did you happen to notice how Joey likes to start s***? why do you think he started about 4 threads ripping peace makers? Notice who the first to reply was? Yeah, you guessed it. He was f***ing with SideshowApu.

And I'm deeply hurt if you take any of us seriously.

I hate talking politics so there wont b much of it anyway. I just get too pissed off arguing about that. especially here.

Mike, I go to baseball to get away from s***. If the show is just more in my face s*** about stuff that i do not believe and am trying to get away from, or if those rants attack the things that I believe in, why do I want to listen to that on a baseball show? It was funny maybe once when it was a one time only thing. I'll just take a permanent pass because my friendship with you is of great importance to me.

I go to baseball to get away from the ravings of druggers and alcoholics or anyone on political maters, which I can easily find without listening to people that I want to care about doing it. Whether joey is trying to bait sideshowapu, or me, or anyone else, I don't listen to baseball to be baited on other matters. We don't do that when we are together; we stick to baseball and things that make us friends.

If my head is up my ass on this and I am being a jerk, then let me be, because I am just doing what I need to do so that I can be friends with people who I care about very much, like you.

Nothin to worry about Vince. Since this is Chisport and Tony is a guest, Tony has to do it our way and we will be talking baseball and other chicago sports. I really dont like talking politics on air. It's a never ending battle.

We're just going to straigten out our friendship on air and try to have fun like old times since this is the first time we're all going to meet up together since last season.

as much as I love joeybatters as a friend, down to have a matching Sox tattoo, if joey on the air is like the joey who has posted, you've lost me as a listener.  I want to hear baseball, not rants, not political rantings.

Then why do you always encourage Apu to post his ludicrous f***ing political ramblings? I can quote you as saying that you've stated to Apu to, "keep up the good work." Is it safe to say that as long as you agree with a specific political position then it is all right to voice and encourage it? But if you disagree with said political position, you "want to hear baseball, not rants, not political rantings." If this is the case you should tell Apu to STFU. All he does is post political bulls*** on a goddamn White Sox Messageboard.

CK, i despair of ever finding the happy mean -

apu regularly does his thing in a place when he gets hit and hits back - for jb to not be here and then come in swinging bothers me -

but trust me I'd be worried about anyone of any persuasion going on air if ranting political was all that was on the agenda -

tony is my my friend from way back and I shared my concerns and Mike assured me it would all be baseball - again, I'd be worried about anyone of any persuasion going on air if ranting political was all that was on the agenda -

hell, mike and I, you and I, differ politically, but I know when Mike is on it is all baseball, same as if/when you are on, that is all I am asking. If I were to go, it would be fair to wonder, and you'd have my word, that it would all be baseball and no political. And none of us are known for having gone on extended rants on air or off.

that is my point, which I hope clarifies, which I hope it is understood that I love tony, we go back a few years and he is a good friend.

We'll these posts of worrying about ploitical rants are usless. We have a format of chicago sports and thats what it was. Tony had to agree to behave to be on chisport. lol SnR will be whatever since he';s one of the owners. But baseball and Sox are always first! :headbang

And there are 2 new shows replaying on the server around the clock. Jason and Gary, Me Guido and Joeyrehab.

Remember guys. Political viewpoints differ a whole lot and everyone will have there own opinion regarding the issues whether they voice it or not. Just try not to take things to far. Politics is a really difficult thing to talk with.

Typically I disagree with Apu, but he definately is well educated in the areas and is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is.

Of course, lets keep all political talk off the main boards; This is for Sox talk, where we may agree on minor issues, but we all agree that the SOX KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!