Barry Bonds...

HuskyCaucasian

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Barry, PLEASE hit your dang homerun. I am sick and tired of ESPN's 24 hour coverage of Bonds' chase of Mays. It amazes me how they can be talking about something completely unrelated and all of a sudden it is back to Bonds.

"Well, that's so and so's first homerun this year. You know, Bonds is expected up 5th next inning. He is going after his godfather in the all time homerun list"

*GAGS* Just hit the damn homerun so they will shutup.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Barry, PLEASE hit your dang homerun. I am sick and tired of ESPN's 24 hour coverage of Bonds' chase of Mays. It amazes me how they can be talking about something completely unrelated and all of a sudden it is back to Bonds.

"Well, that's so and so's first homerun this year. You know, Bonds is expected up 5th next inning. He is going after his godfather in the all time homerun list"

*GAGS* Just hit the damn homerun so they will shutup.

I wonder if they have the same level of coverage when he goes in for his drug test. I can see it now. "BONDS TO TAKE PISS TEST TODAY!!!!! MORE ON SPORTSCENTER!!!"

I wonder if they have the same level of coverage when he goes in for his drug test.  I can see it now.  "BONDS TO TAKE PISS TEST TODAY!!!!!  MORE ON SPORTSCENTER!!!"

LMAO!

:headbang

"Back back back........ done! Bonds has finished his piss. What a majestic piss it was"

Honestly, who really cares outside of SanFran when Bonds hits #660? I havent met anyone yet who is like "DId you see the game? Did he homer? I have to know!". By the way ESPN is treating it, you would think that is what our world revolve around.

I am more interested in watching the hockey game on ESPN2 than I am about the Bonds HR. And, I dont even LIKE hockey!

i want him to fail and never hit 660 and never break anymore records! he needs to do whatever it is closest to dying without actually doing it!

nah i'm not really serious about the maiming part... but i just dont like the thought of a steroid besting shear talent