Virus

KipWellsFan

First I would move the file to some other location.

Then I'd alt+ctrl+delete and close any open programs I don't recognize. Then I'd try to delete the file.

If that doesn't work, try telling your anti-virus software to run the next time you restart, so that it scan before any programs are open, as there might be a little program that comes with the virus file, that when open prevents you from deleting it.

First I would move the file to some other location.

Well I tried to move the files to a seperate location but it says that access is denied. THe source file may be in use. The files by the way are in c:\_RESTORE\TEMP and they are .cpy files. (2 of them are infected apparently)

Then I'd alt+ctrl+delete and close any open programs I don't recognize. Then I'd try to delete the file.

Didn't notice anything weird here, and I'm pretty picky about what programs I let run when I start up.

If that doesn't work, try telling your anti-virus software to run the next time you restart, so that it scan before any programs are open, as there might be a little program that comes with the virus file, that when open prevents you from deleting it.

Couldn't find that option using my virus program.

Thanks for the help by the way Spiff. Although it hasn't helped it's still appreciated.