BabyBerroa

BrandoFan

He and Miles just needed a change of scenery. Miles is getting playing time and is hitting very well in Colorado, and Uribe is proving that he doesn't need Colorado's thin air to hit homers or drive in runs. It's a win-win for both clubs IMO.

He and Miles just needed a change of scenery. Miles is getting playing time and is hitting very well in Colorado, and Uribe is proving that he doesn't need Colorado's thin air to hit homers or drive in runs. It's a win-win for both clubs IMO.

You are correct, so far. However, I like the chances of this deal becoming more favorable to us over the long term. Uribe could nail down that SS position for several years.

You are correct, so far.  However, I like the chances of this deal becoming more favorable to us over the long term.  Uribe could nail down that SS position for several years.

Exactly, and Luis Gonzalez seems to be beatin out Miles for playin time lately. It was high risk for both teams, but both teams look to hav gotten sum reward, us more than them.

I'm not comparing thier offensive prowess -- but the way he swings the bat, he looks more like a Baby Belle than a Baby berroa to me

Uribe has similar mannerisms and stance to Berroa at the plate, not a fan of walks

Both are SS and are toolsy-but-error-prone

Both are Latinos of darker complexion

Both have good speed