Roger Mason Jr. Healthy

Chisoxfn

I dont' know if anyone else read this, but I saw where he was cleared to play, but as of right now the Bulls dont have any plans on activating him. What I want to know is what the heck are they waiting for. Get him out there and see what he can do, so next season we kind of know if we got something in him or not.

Also, Crawford was benched today and I got to say it was a bunch of bulls***. Jay Williams hasn't done one damn thing to earn that starting job, while Crawford has played his ass off and is a much much better defensive player. I can't believe how bad Williams is defensively.

I've always thought he was a bust and he keeps proving me right, I wish he wouldn't. Seriously though, why the heck are the Bulls looking to move Williams when he is the one with more value then Crawford. Lets keep Crawford and ship Williams out of her along with someone else for a guard. Like I say, I could care less if we dealt him for Mike Dunleavy Jr whose done nothing in Golden State. At least we'd get a potential future guard.

Also, Cartwright is really getting on my nerves. That dummy benched Chandler for being late to practice because he missed his flight. Of course he was at the airport 2 hours early, but problems occured. How the hell is that his fault? Bill, I'm liking you less and less every day.

First off, your ideas of this offense SUCK. This is a run and gun team, not a slow it down and bang inside. No matter what you think, Chandler and Curry RIGHT NOW are best on the run and Crawford and Erob are great on the fast break. Then you have Rose that can do either and Marshall is pretty quick as well. He's probably the only one suited for that slow paced style offense. This is all getting ridiculous. I sounded off on it on Gary and I's show last Saturday and I know I'm going to be talking about it more this Saturday because I'm getting more pissed about it.

This team sucks, they do nothing to show me they are improving. Rose and Marshall are the only reason this team is better. Development isn't happening. This team needs a new mindset. Cartwright is great and all, but I want Van Gundy a guy that is proven. This Bulls team is sorry. Of course, it ain't going to happen. I praise Bill and I am with him on his defensive philosphy but juts because he likes a slow paced game doesn't mean its best for his team. Why the hell do the coaches in Chicago build their systems and try to force people to fit into it, instead of simply molding and building the best system for the team so they pieces fit pretty much perfect.

Oh well, enough of my rant. On a final note, TRADE CURRY, Send Brunson to the IR, Activate Mason Jr., Activate Baxter; Send Bagaric to IR. Trade Jwill or Crawford. One has to go, thats that. Also, enough of this draft pick bulls***, the Bulls need players. They need a really good shooting guard that can play defense, but score as well. Oh ya, bench Hassell as well. Let him and Mason Jr fight it out.