Interleague Schedule Conspiracy?

UrbanaSox83

As I lay in bed around 2 AM, I was going over the schedule in my head and came across a startling link between our interleague games against the NL West and the Sox' World series chances. Did anyone else notice that this year we play at Los Angeles Dodgers (the team the Sox played in their last WS apperance) and home against the Giants (once removed from New York, the team the Sox last WON a World Series against) Both teams we haven't played against since (obviously) Now I don't want to be a jinx or anything (i'm knocking my wooden desk many times as I type) But with the sox recent streak of making the playoffs in years that end in 3, perhaps...dare I say...the Sox are a team of "destiny"? Or I could just be rambling under the effects of insomnia! :huh:

As I lay in bed around 2 AM, I was going over the schedule in my head and came across a startling link between our interleague games against the NL West and the Sox' World series chances.  Did anyone else notice that this year we play at Los Angeles Dodgers (the team the Sox played in their last WS apperance) and home against the Giants (once removed from New York, the team the Sox last WON a World Series against)  Both teams we haven't played against since (obviously)  Now I don't want to be a jinx or anything (i'm knocking my wooden desk many times as I type)  But with the sox recent streak of making the playoffs in years that end in 3, perhaps...dare I say...the Sox are a team of "destiny"?  Or I could just be rambling under the effects of insomnia! :huh:

i think you been hanging around heather too much :o

here's a real conspiracy theory for you...while the sox get 6 games with the scrubs..the twins get 6 with the brewers :(

As I lay in bed around 2 AM, I was going over the schedule in my head and came across a startling link between our interleague games against the NL West and the Sox' World series chances.  Did anyone else notice that this year we play at Los Angeles Dodgers (the team the Sox played in their last WS apperance) and home against the Giants (once removed from New York, the team the Sox last WON a World Series against)  Both teams we haven't played against since (obviously)  Now I don't want to be a jinx or anything (i'm knocking my wooden desk many times as I type)  But with the sox recent streak of making the playoffs in years that end in 3, perhaps...dare I say...the Sox are a team of "destiny"?  Or I could just be rambling under the effects of insomnia! :huh:

Get some sleep man, you're scarin' the hell out of me.

:o

- Pete

wheres the conspiracy there baggs.. both the scrubs and brewers suck....lol.........

Well, I think I speak for Baggs that we'd much rather see the Twinkies have to play the Astros or the Cardinals instead of K-layton/Ritchie and Co.

What are you talking about...Brewers are going to the series. Clayton wants his bonus ;)

i think you been hanging around heather too much :o

LMFAO, Baggio!!! But really, when a woman gets feelings, a woman gets feelings...just ask hsc...She'd agree with me, right hsc?

But when will they get feelings about me? ;)

Still saying ALCS, but no further... when a boy has feelings...

- Pete

feelings feelings...uh oh..this is turning into sextalk.com :lol:

Hmmmm.. what AM I wearing?

- Pete, who really needs to be hit hard right now to get his mind out of the gutter.

feeeelins...whoa whoa whoa feeeelins.....trying to forget my....feelings of love

cmon everybody sing!!!!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

well this went to hell in a handbasket rather quick.......lol.. heather your right .. nothing can compare to a woman and her gut feelings.. i actually follow mine all the time cause they are ALWAYS right.............but then again im always right anyhow..... lol..... killa you watch .. klayton and ritchie and co. are going to have break out years this time around.... and why not .. doesnt everyone who leaves the sox go onto bigger and better things......oh wait im sorry i foregot we didnt screw them to the cross like we did other successful players so scratch what i just said... your right i would rather the twinks play the stros and cards.....lol......the only bonus klayton is going to get this year jas is the bonus sized value meal he eats at mickey d's next week.......baggs, love ya dearly but please... dont quit your day job....... :D