Crede

SoxFanForever

Don't know if anyone realized this but today Crede followed up a 3-5 game with another one. He is hitting .230 and climbing. Good to see joe be part of the rally, not try to rip a homer and just play well overall. If this guy gets hot he will bring some major thunder to the lower part of the lineup. Keep it up Joe!

:headbang

I was going to start a thread if someone else didn't... I was beating on this guy pretty hard last week -- I never advocated trading him, but I thought that he could use some bench time when Jose got back --

I still think he needs to shorten his swing... But I'll gladly eat crow, and run him out there every day if he continues to hit like he has the past 2 days.\

/he has raised his average .60 points in the last 2 days.

Hasn't he had two game winning sac flies?

That one game he whacked it past the outfielders who were in shallow,

and then he had a regular sac fly to win another game, didn't he?

That in itself is nice.

Him heating up is great. I guess we should just assume he's going

to be good and pencil him in for the next 12 years at 3B, barring

injury.

Good job, Joe!

Hasn't he had two game winning sac flies?

That one game he whacked it past the outfielders who were in shallow,

and then he had a regular sac fly to win another game, didn't he?

And today he scores the game-winning run. Not bad at all.

And as The Cheat mentioned he has raised his average 60 points in the past two days. This just shows that you can't judge someone based on a couple weeks performance. Everyone goes through slumps, they're just more noticeable in the beginning of the year when they flash that average before every at bat.

Joe Crede is looking comfortable.

Last week against the Yanks, He looked awful, lost, and like a rookie... but like everyone else here I knew better things were to come.

I am not ready to declare Joe an All-Star yet, but these past three games are helping me to think Joe may be out of the woods.

Well, you never heard me saying Crede needed to go anywhere. He has a good swing and power to all parts of the field. He's hitting the ball hard right now and it was just a matter of time.

I'm really impressed with him and Uribe right now. I swear, as long as Uribe keeps hitting the ball on the line (and doesn't start swinging for the fences) he's going to be a solid player for us. Uribe just hits the ball hard, although he still has to work on his eye and of course making sure he doesn't get home r or pull happy.