Michael Jackson Interview

Steff

I've been MIA the past week or so - damn work! And I dunno if you guys went into this or not (too many posts to read  ;)  )

Who watched and what did you guys think..?

he is gonna lose his own kids if he dont watch out...thats probably a good thing in this case...this guy is way the hell out there...wouldnt be surprised if he ends up committing suicide soon

I've been MIA the past week or so - damn work! And I dunno if you guys went into this or not (too many posts to read  ;)  )

he is gonna lose his own kids if he dont watch out...thats probably a good thing in this case...this guy is way the hell out there...wouldnt be surprised if he ends up committing suicide soon

Holy s***, stop the presses. Me and Baggio actually agree on something. :lol:

I've been MIA the past week or so - damn work! And I dunno if you guys went into this or not (too many posts to read  ;)  )

whats that say about jackson then???..FREAK!!! :lol:

I actually agree with you too, apu. Michael Jackson is one messed up motherf***er. Whats his obsession with little boys? Hopefully hell walk off a cliff or something... :fyou Michael Jackson! :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

I actually agree with you too, apu. Michael Jackson is one messed up motherf***er. Whats his obsession with little boys? Hopefully hell walk off a cliff or something... :fyou Michael Jackson! :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Good grief Roman! Sometimes I think you just post so you can swear.

I'm with ya too Apu. This is one messed up guy and there is no way he should have children around him. How can you sleep in the same bed with boys when your 44 years old.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know i cant believe that i wasted half my nite watching that sick mother f***er speak out about stupid silly s*** like "im peter pan" and "i love the children" damn child molestor they should lock him and his non plastic surgical face up and toss away the key.... maybe he can share a cell with charles manson since they both seem to live in fantasy land............that dude is one sick mother...........he should lose his kids.. you see how he tried to bottle feed the one? omg just shove that thing in his mouth why dont ya.....and whats with the masks he makes the older two wear all the time and keeps a veil on the baby??? wtf is that all about...........sick i tell ya hes sick............

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah he went from lookin like diana ross to lookin like his versioin of peter pan............yikes i dont remember peter pan lookin so bad.. to me jacko looks like the latest version of the "planet of the apes"............