Reinsdorf on TV

Harry Chappas

Kind of a back and forth Q&A. I only caught the last 10 minutes. He did say he does not think any of his kids will take over either team.

The best thing, he called Mariotti a "piss ant." He went on to say that Mariotti wants to run him out of town and it won't work and that he does not care about him at all.

Called Thomas a great guy bu ti svery shy, and Krause the most misunderstood person he has ever been around. Called Guillen delightful.

Kind of a back and forth Q&A.  I only caught the last 10 minutes.  He did say he does not think any of his kids will take over either team. 

The best thing, he called Mariotti a "piss ant."  He went on to say that Mariotti wants to run him out of town and it won't work and that he does not care about him at all.

Called Thomas a great guy bu ti svery shy, and Krause the most misunderstood person he has ever been around.  Called Guillen delightful.

I caught a little bit of it. They were talking about how Reinsdorf was threatening to move the team to Florida.

Also, the comment about Krause has a lot of truth to it.