KC Bullpen

Was at the KC-Texas Rangers game last night. Yikes. The KC Bullpen is just not much to speak of. There was only one guy that did his job, and he only faced one batter (made Hank Blalock look foolish). After watching last night, if a team can get to KC's starters, frankly, they don't scare me at all in terms of fighting back against the Sox. The Sox have the bullpen smoked for KC, despite the problems in ChiTown.

It'll be interesting to follow the quest to get back into the race for KC, but I like the Sox a whole lot better after watching KC last night (yes I know, it was one night, but still...)

And I go back to an old post from a couple of months back:

Scott Sullivan said on local radio today he had no intention of staying

with the Sox.

Didn't sound too high on our club or organization compared to the Royals.

Hope you're enjoying the barbecue in KC, Sully.

Hope he is enjoying last place.  It is just like being back in Cincy again.

No it isn't just like being in Cincy since Cincy is right now in 2nd place in the NL Central and if they can avoid the injury problem that they had last year, they might wind up winning the division this year even with the Junior Griffey albatross.

No it isn't just like being in Cincy since Cincy is right now in 2nd place in the NL Central and if they can avoid the injury problem that they had last year, they might wind up winning the division this year even with the Junior Griffey albatross.

Cincinnati has as much chance at that division as Detroit does at the AL Central. None. They have no pitching and will get melted down again just like last year. They are a fluke just like the Royals start last year.

Sullivan was with a last place team in Cincinnati when he was traded. That is also when he was pitching well. He came here and was very ineffective during the pennant race.

f*** Sullivan...pOs...

I also agree that Kansas City's chances of making their way back into the race is slim... atleast thats what my head tells me. That staff is atrocious and i dont see them putting a HUGE run together to get themselves back in the race, I mean Brian Anderson is their ace.

But my gut tells me that these assholes are gonna be a pain in the ass... they always are.