Anyone going to the game tonight?

BigNDfan

I can't go tonight because I have to work unless it rains in which case I will be very angry. :angry: But if anyone not going to the Sox game is looking to go to a baseball game, you could always go to see the Windy City Thunderbolts located in Midlothian, IL. That's where I work and it'll be fun, I promise. Double header tonight. :)

I can't go tonight because I have to work unless it rains in which case I will be very angry. :angry: But if anyone not going to the Sox game is looking to go to a baseball game, you could always go to see the Windy City Thunderbolts located in Midlothian, IL.  That's where I work and it'll be fun, I promise.  Double header tonight. :)

Are they the ones that replaced (or were renamed) the Crestwood (I think)Cheetahs?

I hope there's a decent crowd tonight...but I'm not planning on it.  I just checked tickets on the website and came up with sec.120 row 25!!!  Those are fantastic seats still left.

Honestly, U.S. Cellular Field has fantastic seats all over the place. Personally, I wouldn’t mind sitting in the Premium Club Box (Section 520) since you have a very good view of the entire ballpark.

I’ll be going to tomorrow’s game, which is a Fireworks night. Since it is a Saturday night, there should be allot of fans going.

Honestly, U.S. Cellular Field has fantastic seats all over the place. Personally, I wouldn’t mind sitting in the Premium Club Box (Section 520) since you have a very good view of the entire ballpark.

I’ll be going to tomorrow’s game, which is a Fireworks night. Since it is a Saturday night, there should be allot of fans going.

I didn't even realize it, until you mentioned tomorrow's game being fireworks night, but tonight is also a fireworks night!

I didn't even realize it, until you mentioned tomorrow's game being fireworks night, but tonight is also a fireworks night!

You’re right. I just checked my 2004 Season Schedule and Miller Lite is presenting the Pan American Night and Fireworks.

Enjoy the ball game.

Ehh, Rowand, you're only a couple of sections over from me.  If you see me (Im in 123, row 11, Ill be in my grey Borchard jersey.  Im sort of smaller ( :crying ), 5"7 or so) gimmie a hollar.

Cool, I'll probably come over, I'll most likely be in my allstar Loaiza jersey and my sox hat.

Ill be in section 123, Row 11.  So behind the Brave dugout, I guess.  My mom's work seats, so that's pretty sweet!  :headbang

Ill be in my Borchard grey jersey, don't hesitate to visit.  :)

If i can remember, i'll look for you, i'll be down in that general area

I'll have a white Buerhle jersey on and sox hat

If i can remember, i'll look for you, i'll be down in that general area

I'll have a white Buerhle jersey on and sox hat

Alright sounds good. 1-2-3, just remember that. I should be in seat 1 - Borchard Jersey and a White Bears Central Division Champs cap.

The lower deck is pretty much sold out already. Should be a large 30,000+ crowd. :headbang My friend invited me, but I am starting pitcher tomorrow at 3, so I don't want to miss that.