YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD YES!

kevingrt13

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey im sorry for your troubles today... its just been one of those days all around i think.. mine sucked too but for different reasons.....anyhow i thought i missed something you didnt thats mostly why i asked.... i would have been pissed to miss two games already because of work..... i really gotta retire soon .. this work stuff is interfeering with my baseball life......... :D

Go to Whitesox.com for a box score....

I can't believe people are worrying about our pitching because of this one game. Am I the only one who remembers last year? Everyone sucked in spring training. Our team ERA was in the 7s. Buehrle had an ERA in the 7s. Wright had an ERA in the 8s. Wake up people. Our pitching will be there when the season starts.

. this work stuff is interfeering with my baseball life......... :D

oh f*** tell me about it -

the only thing that made today even remotely fun was, in going from work to the family I sat with this evening, stopping at the tattoo parlor and doing some preplanning on the next one - it is now narrowed down to four choices - I have 7 days to decide - something about the crush of the work day and the heaviness of the evening was lightened by narrowing down the choices of Sox logos to be imprinted on my body from 7 to 4 -

what age do you think I grow up at? Give me baseball... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

well if you grow up then i would have to and im not ready to yet...... so i dont think we ever do.....think of it this way.. we come into the world with diapers on .. get potty trained as we grow up and then end back into diapers as we leave the earth......im not ready for that circle to come full around just yet...............so i say 29 sounds good for another few years......besides that would make me a youngster here then...... :D so what did you decide for the artwork??? i have yet to figure out what to do with mine... i have to add or shut up here pretty soon..........

\ so what did you decide for the artwork??? i have yet to figure out what to do with mine... i have to add or shut up here pretty soon..........

email me your real life address and I'll mail you the four finalists - you know I have the current Sox logo on outer left ankle - the next goes on inner left ankle and considerations include color (how much, the current black logo tattoo is very understated, do i want to stay that way or do a spalsh of color) plus can they tattoo white and is the best contrast a logo that says Sox in some form or go with the visual sock in the diamond or perhaps my favorite but is it practical logo off the 1917 coats that one the posters uses as his avatar - that may be too much for an ankle, might be more of a rear shoudler thing, and if I do that there and get the second ankle one, am I becoming the illustrated man? I also like the early 80s batter with white sox underneather in red and blue but that might be more a forearm thing

Of course Eminem has the Tigers D all down his right arm, maybe I should get a Sox with a big S and the o and x in the loops wrapped around my arm to show Em who the best team is -

Step right up and see the history of White Sox tattoos all tattooed on the body of one crazed adult...

now when I take the grandson out for the weekend, Mom says, when you broing him back, no tattoos, no earrings - as if I would have that done for my grandson without permission :D

maybe she does know me, huh? :lol:

(am I really a clergy person and a memeber of the Michigan State Bar and a grandfather? Aren't I supposed to act respectable? :huh:

The dumbasses at MLB.com ranked Rios as the worst outfielder in the majors, I think today will make them change their minds!! YEH ARMANDO!! AND DOUBLE YEH TO MAGGLIO!!!!

That's fine....they can rank Rios as the worst OFer...I don't even think he'll make the team out of ST. He'll be traded or put on waivers or something like that....if we trade him....yippee. If we put him on waivers, and someone claims him....yippee. If we put him on waivers and no one claims him...yippee.

The bench will include Daubach, Alomar(and eventually Paul or Burke), Graffy, Harris and then the most versatile guy we have that is in ST(maybe it is Paul or Burke...maybe Miles or Nunez...someone like that).

I hope Miles wins the 2B job...and Jimenez is a backup infielder. That'd be sweet. And then after this year, Jimenez takes over SS. Or maybe not...who knows.

cw...forgot to mention in my post above....it just sounds like you had a rough day!  :D

oh my friend, after a frantic day at the law office and then sititing four hours with a dying man and his children, grandchild, and greatchildren, considering I buried the man's wife and married and baptized most of the rest of those present, you can't imagine. We are waiting for Walt to die - he lay there gasping for air, he is 86, and for him, it is over, just a matter of when, but no matter how that is fixed in one's head it is never fixed in one's heart.

After times like that I really need to get stupid with stuff like baseball and tattoos just to get an emotional and mental break - because today I go back over to the house for sitting with the family some more.

cw...forgot to mention in my post above....it just sounds like you had a rough day!  :D

oh my friend, after a frantic day at the law office and then sititing four hours with a dying man and his children, grandchild, and greatchildren, considering I buried the man's wife and married and baptized most of the rest of those present, you can't imagine. We are waiting for Walt to die - he lay there gasping for air, he is 86, and for him, it is over, just a matter of when, but no matter how that is fixed in one's head it is never fixed in one's heart.

After times like that I really need to get stupid with stuff like baseball and tattoos just to get an emotional and mental break - because today I go back over to the house for sitting with the family some more.

Atleast there's baseball and tattoos.

I hope they can get through this all right....it's never easy losing someone you love.