Bartolo, the Batter

Cali

Guest hotsoxchick1

holy crap.. whoever said bart was in shape lied through their teeth.... geez us he makes d. wells look like a ken doll.........omg........... :D

im thinking ill have to go to pheniox to get a meal..looks like bart took all the grub down in tucson.... :D

I'll be doing my eating down in Phoenix. Hey Michelle, you already get tickets to the Cubs game on Saturday? I was looking and they don't got much left. Was going to see if you knew a way around it to find some better seats :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
holy crap.. whoever said bart was in shape lied through their teeth.... geez us he makes d. wells look like a ken doll.........omg........... :D

Colon looks a tad heavy, yes? :D

a tad?? no tad i know looks that heavy....... geez us.. i guess ill just have to get a box of twinkies to dangle behind home plate this year so he has a good target.........my gawd he is huge..................now dont get me wrong.. i do tend to like my men on the bigger side but... he is lookin like a minni andre the giant....not good......... :D