Damn Cop Dogs

soxfan420

What the hell kind of high schools do some of you people go to?  :D  

I never saw cops searching peoples lockers and stuff or having dogs sniffing.  Where I was I didn't even think they could search your locker without probable cause.

My junior year, a senior got busted with like $50,000 of drugs in his car. He was 18 at the time, and I think is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.

And I do think they need probably cause to search a locker, but we had a couple every now and then.

I'm pretty sure they don't need probable (probably ;) ) cause. It's their property and they own the locker. You're mearly borrowing it. Someone got caught at my high school too, many moons ago.. :D . Not quite that much. I think a suspension day or 2 was all he got.

So why has nothing changed?

The Christians who run this country are still so ass backwards that they think morals found in some stupid book written some 4,000-2,000 years ago are 100% infallible and like to ram those crappy morals down everyone else's throat.

i agree 100% it is the people that live in the past that make this s*** illegal

AHEM

What the hell kind of high schools do some of you people go to?  :D  

I never saw cops searching peoples lockers and stuff or having dogs sniffing.  Where I was I didn't even think they could search your locker without probable cause.

My junior year, a senior got busted with like $50,000 of drugs in his car. He was 18 at the time, and I think is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.

And I do think they need probably cause to search a locker, but we had a couple every now and then.

I'm pretty sure they don't need probable (probably ;) ) cause. It's their property and they own the locker. You're mearly borrowing it. Someone got caught at my high school too, many moons ago.. :D . Not quite that much. I think a suspension day or 2 was all he got.

s*** that happens 2-3 times a day for smaller quanities and mandatory drug counsling. So it aint no big deal to get caught its just the fact they need to stop worrying about it.

All i gotta say is...dont diss on dogs now. Diss on cops, dog trainers, i dont care. But dont diss on dogs! Dogs are the shiz! :headbang

dogs that love getting smoked out are the s*** those dogs that catch bad guys are no better than cops i dont want no cop dog biting my nuts because i got bud in my pocket. btw they caught 10 different cars/lockers in that sweep. I was not one of them i saw it and bounced the f*** off of school grounds :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou try to catch me you f***ing cops. just because my friends got busted with 40,000 worth of bud on him. it sucks being watched to bad the cops are to stupid to be able to make a f***ing move.

So why has nothing changed?

The Christians who run this country are still so ass backwards that they think morals found in some stupid book written some 4,000-2,000 years ago are 100% infallible and like to ram those crappy morals down everyone else's throat.

i agree 100% it is the people that live in the past that make this s*** illegal

AHEM

OK, if I looked hard enough, I could probably find an organization called, "African-Americans for the Reinstitution of Slavery," but that doesn't mean that they are the lone voice of all African-Americans. You can kick and scream and link all you want, but the fact is that marijuana is illegal in the United States because the Christians that have always been the political majority frown upon it for moral reasons.

If they didn't have their head shoved so far up their asses, they would see that pot, like tobacco, could be a real cash crop and that legalizing it would only encourage teenagers (who, the vast majority of, are at least going to try and smoke weed at least once) to do so in a safe manner, instead of buying a dime bag off some junkie on the street corner that could be laced with god knows what.

Those stupid ass, "Drug Money Supports Evil Things," commercials never fail to entice a laugh out of me. Instead of trying to encourage people not to do it, why don't you take the money out of the criminal's hands all together and just legalize the stuff and then tax the hell out of it? There's a way for Illinois to close its $12 million budget gap. And that doesn't even mention all the money saved on the War on Drugs, which could be used so much more effectively, like, trying to fight cancer and AIDS, which has thrived on illegal drug use and may become a North American epidemic similar to that in Africa very soon.

[

Those stupid ass, "Drug Money Supports Evil Things," commercials never fail to entice a laugh out of me.  Instead of trying to encourage people not to do it, why don't you take the money out of the criminal's hands all together and just legalize the stuff and then tax the hell out of it?  There's a way for Illinois to close its $12 million budget gap.  And that doesn't even mention all the money saved on the War on Drugs, which could be used so much more effectively, like, trying to fight cancer and AIDS, which has thrived on illegal drug use and may become a North American epidemic similar to that in Africa very soon.

First in my drunk "leftist" opinion I agree with you on the drug issue, but why does ill. have a 12 million dollar deficiet? I am ignorrant, inform me.