2003 schedule

Soxfest

I love the Sox/Rays grudge matches. Nothing gets me going more than watching an epic battle between Mark Buehrle and Jason Tyner, as Tyner furiously tries to get a bunt put down the first base line.

And if that isn't enough, a ball hit of the cat walk and the time spent waiting for the umps decision is really really intense.

Twins and the Giants.

Love to watch Bonds, also I'll look forward to watching Foulke pull his usual garbage this year.

Buehrle and Colon vs. Bonds will be very interesting. So will Marte vs. Bonds, actually.

And hopefully we can see a Buehrle/Colon vs. Johnson/Schilling matchup. That would definitely be intriguing.

also I'll look forward to watching Foulke pull his usual garbage this year.

Over the last 3 seasons, 2.75 ERA, with 11 blown saves in 98 opportunities (almost a 90% success rate), and 224 K's vs. 57 walks (nearly a 4 to 1 ratio).

Oh yeah, that sure is garbage.

Over the last 3 seasons, 2.75 ERA, with 11 blown saves in 98 opportunities (almost a 90% success rate), and 224 K's vs. 57 walks (nearly a 4 to 1 ratio). 

Oh yeah, that sure is garbage.

I'm not going to argue.

Foulke blows big games, no more pitching against the cup cakes this year.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What series are you fired up to see, I am excited about the Oakland Series in August?

any series against the twinkies and of course the oakland series .. which by the way falls on my and baggios birthdays....so you know where we will be........ :headbang