Today's Game

Cali

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that Josh Stewart was supposed to pitch today, it's Danny Wright pitching according to these announcers. Anybody know why?

Well, I know that tomorrow's schedule changed (a split-squad game vs. the Diamond Backs was added), so that probably affected who was going to pitch today.

Unfortunately, Wright is struggling again. It's the 2nd inning, and he's given up 4 runs. Hopefully he'll settle down and end the day on a positive note.

Well, now Stewart is pitching, Wrights line was not so good: 2 IP 5H 6R 6ER 2BB 2K

Yeah, he got roughed up again. The announcers said that all the damage was done when he threw his fastball. For me, that's a good thing. We know he's got a pretty good fastball. Obviously it's very early in the spring, so his arm isn't stretched out fully, so his fastball is not going to be up to par just yet. Hopefully his other stuff is working good.

I'll give Wright some more time.  We don't know if he's working on a new pitch or something along those lines.  Spring training numbers don't necessarily mean much, but I'd rather have everyone pitching awesome.

In regards to giving Wright more time, absolutely. He's pitched 3 2/3 innings and some people are probably freaking out. Sad.

I don't really want everyone pitching awesome in March for one reason -- it's simply not going to last. I'd rather have our guys gel in mid-season and carry that momentum into October. Having your best games and/or best stuff now is a waste IMO.

Rowand 2-3 RBI

Borchard 2-3 Single, Grand Slam 4RBI

Hmmmm........

Thats it, the two of them are obviously so good. How bout we just trade Magglio

Well, I hope they both kick butt. I'd love to have Rowand, Borchard and Maggs all playing real good.

Rowand 2-3 RBI

Borchard 2-3 Single, Grand Slam 4RBI

Hmmmm........

Thats it, the two of them are obviously so good. How bout we just trade Magglio

Well, I hope they both kick butt. I'd love to have Rowand, Borchard and Maggs all playing real good.

I wonder if the Reds' offer of Griffey Jr is still on the table? ;)

Good lord, these announcers suck!

I was just about to say that. They are both f***ing retards, Daubach is gonna be a bench player, not that hard to figure out guys, Jesus...

Where can I get the game live? None of the major websites have it.

Im glad to see a nice rally right there and that Borchard and Rowand are doing so well. Management is gonna have a tough choice for CF I think. But lets save the really good play for the regular season. Spring training is meaningless...

Im glad to see a nice rally right there and that Borchard and Rowand are doing so well. Management is gonna have a tough choice for CF I think. But lets save the really good play for the regular season. Spring training is meaningless...

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ex.jsp?c_id=mlb

I got there from ChiSox.com -- they had a link.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ex.jsp?c_id=mlb

I got there from ChiSox.com -- they had a link.

I tried that but it didnt work for me. Im not the most computer literate person so Im not going to mess with it. After all, its just spring training...