Married By America

Chisoxfn

I don't know if anyone watched that filth. I had it on for about 20 minutes, wasn't watching much, but was doing some homework and happened to hear it. God did that crap suck. I quickly had to change the channel so I don't give that filth ratings.

PURE CRAP

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know if anyone watched that filth. I had it on for about 20 minutes, wasn't watching much, but was doing some homework and happened to hear it.  God did that crap suck.  I quickly had to change the channel so I don't give that filth ratings.

PURE CRAP

now tell me that your own life isnt interesting enough that you have to sit and watch that s***...........please............go out and make your own reality ..........instead of watching someone elses........

I don't know if anyone watched that filth. I had it on for about 20 minutes, wasn't watching much, but was doing some homework and happened to hear it.  God did that crap suck.  I quickly had to change the channel so I don't give that filth ratings.

PURE CRAP

now tell me that your own life isnt interesting enough that you have to sit and watch that s***...........please............go out and make your own reality ..........instead of watching someone elses........

I'm with you on that. I was just doing homework and it happened to be on that channel.

I can watch Joe Millionaire and that other stuff a bit, but this I just couldn't stand.

I don't know if anyone watched that filth. I had it on for about 20 minutes, wasn't watching much, but was doing some homework and happened to hear it.  God did that crap suck.  I quickly had to change the channel so I don't give that filth ratings.

PURE CRAP

I'm always looking to make some new reality happen. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

PURE CRAP

lol yas.. your most likely too young though......... :o

I don't know if anyone watched that filth. I had it on for about 20 minutes, wasn't watching much, but was doing some homework and happened to hear it.  God did that crap suck.  I quickly had to change the channel so I don't give that filth ratings.

PURE CRAP

I saw like two minutes of that the other day and I didnt even really know what was going og. But it looked kinda stupid so I went on watching something else. Some of this reality crap is getting way out of hand. Marriage is a sacred gift of God, to go and play with it like this is immoral. Call it "Married by Fox or something but dont associate this rot with America...

PURE CRAP

i agree TV reality shows are ruining tv

The Simpsons still kicks ass....and Malcolm in the Middle is a pretty good show too. Fox just doesn't know how to make a good reality show....they should drop that idea. I like the 70s show too.

The only reality show I've ever watched has been Survivor...and that was the first one. I have promised myself that I would never watch that damn show again until they went somewhere cold....the pussies think hanging around half naked in a jungle is hard....wait until they have to live in weather where the temperature is like around 10 and even lower than that, with the wind chill getting to like -20 degrees and blowing right in your face each direction you turn....and then see them run around half naked. Most of the people in the southern states think cold is like 20 degrees....though it isn't always smart, I can run around with a t-shirt on in 20 degree weather...and not get affected. Hell, just the other day it was like 10 degrees out....and I was going around with a hoodie and blue jeans on....no coat, hat, gloves...etc. And I was fine. They just seem arrogant....but I then have to realize these people are used to 60 and 70 degree weather all year long. Lucky bastards.

Anyways....these reality shows by Fox blow.....I know I said that once already...but they do. I'm a fan of both CSI shows that CBS puts out though....that's some pretty neat s***.

PURE CRAP

i agree TV reality shows are ruining tv

I'm f***ing sick and tired of reality TV. Every goddamn week, there is another s***ty-ass reality show starting on TV. SURVIVOR SUCKS! Always has. Never entertained me in the least. Want a real reality TV Survivor? Drop a bunch of rich white guys with suits made of $100 bills in the heart of Chicago's Englewood neighborhood or LA's Compton digs on the first day. Then, whoever survives off the land in a real American ghetto for 30 days would be the winner of Survivor: The States.

:fyou Reality TV

Hell, just the other day it was like 10 degrees out....and I was going around with a hoodie and blue jeans on....no coat, hat, gloves...etc.  And I was fine.  They just seem arrogant....but I then have to realize these people are used to 60 and 70 degree weather all year long.  Lucky bastards.

I saw the news today and Chicago had a low of 1f or -17oC here in Canmore it was -27oC or I think -18f, but on the bright side for us it's really cold in the east and just a little below seasonal here they said. I wasn't convinced, butt cold is butt cold period. :angry:

PURE CRAP

lol yas.. your most likely too young though......... :o

Hell, I may be too old!

I'm f***ing sick and tired of reality TV. Every goddamn week, there is another s***ty-ass reality show starting on TV. SURVIVOR SUCKS! Always has. Never entertained me in the least. Want a real reality TV Survivor? Drop a bunch of rich white guys with suits made of $100 bills in the heart of Chicago's Englewood neighborhood or LA's Compton digs on the first day. Then, whoever survives off the land in a real American ghetto for 30 days would be the winner of Survivor: The States.

:fyou Reality TV

This is the exact reason when I put the TV on, it generally goes to the Discovery Channel, the Learning Channel, the History Channel or the Food Channel (this is actually kinda fun!). I had a great combo going last Sunday morning - I was watching a show about Cannibalism on the Learning Channel and Martha Stewart's Kitchen (or whatever it's called) on the Food channel. It was rather entertaining going back and forth between the two. Food Channel has this show called "Unwrapped" and it shows you how food that we eat every day was thought up and how it is made in factories or kitchens. I watched a program on "The sinking of the Bismark" on Discovery last night - it was something else seeing that ship appear out of the darkness and seeing footage of the battle that sunk it.

The Simpsons still kicks ass....and Malcolm in the Middle is a pretty good show too.  Fox just doesn't know how to make a good reality show....they should drop that idea.  I like the 70s show too.

The only reality show I've ever watched has been Survivor...and that was the first one. I have promised myself that I would never watch that damn show again until they went somewhere cold....the pussies think hanging around half naked in a jungle is hard....wait until they have to live in weather where the temperature is like around 10 and even lower than that, with the wind chill getting to like -20 degrees and blowing right in your face each direction you turn....and then see them run around half naked.  Most of the people in the southern states think cold is like 20 degrees....though it isn't always smart, I can run around with a t-shirt on in 20 degree weather...and not get affected.  Hell, just the other day it was like 10 degrees out....and I was going around with a hoodie and blue jeans on....no coat, hat, gloves...etc.  And I was fine.  They just seem arrogant....but I then have to realize these people are used to 60 and 70 degree weather all year long.  Lucky bastards.

Anyways....these reality shows by Fox blow.....I know I said that once already...but they do.  I'm a fan of both CSI shows that CBS puts out though....that's some pretty neat s***.

I went out to play baseball with the highschool team in about 25 degrees of weather with like a ten degree wind chill this past winter and I only had a t-shirt and shorts. Most people said I was nuts but after getting used to it it wasnt half bad...

And every morning walking to school here its about 30 degrees. All I wear is a hood, jeans and I keep my hands in my pockets. Its not bad at all. Id do the same if it were colder but sorry, this is Virginia after all and it dont get too cold down here...

I went out to play baseball with the highschool team in about 25 degrees of weather with like a ten degree wind chill this past winter and I only had a t-shirt and shorts. Most people said I was nuts but after getting used to it it wasnt half bad...

And every morning walking to school here its about 30 degrees. All I wear is a hood, jeans and I keep my hands in my pockets. Its not bad at all. Id do the same if it were colder but sorry, this is Virginia after all and it dont get too cold down here...

Exactly.....people don't realize that 20 degrees or a temp in that area isn't that cold...hell, I could do the same as you....all it takes is a little running around, and you're fine. I figure when you were hitting that if you got jammed it would hurt like a mofo.

Did you ever get jammed? :D

These new reality shows have drastically cut down my TV watching time. Watching those s*** are just plain out wasting your time. Other than new reality-shows coming out weekly, FOX is pretty damn good. They never turn down a chance to diss themselves. :D

Oh yea, and SIMPSONS ROCK :headbang :headbang