Dear Minnesota

Nokona

Dont get too cocky yet guys... lots of baseball to be played

Yes indeed, and we have had an awful problem not getting up for teh games against the bottomfeeders like we do for the ones against the contenders. We'd have won the division if not for our craptacular play against the Tigers last year.

We SHOULD make hay against them this year and will all our games against them coming in the second half we SHOULD run away with the division on that alone. Sox just have to play them all like they matter because, well, they matter.

PS. Sorry, but I'll be cheering for the Cubs this weekend.  :P ;)

EDIT: mistyped cubs in PS

You are new so I will say this kindly: trolling is not tolerated here. Not saying you have done that but that is a damn fine line you walked with that PS. Just saying this as advice. And why am I not surprised you can't spell the words "cubs"? :lol: :fthecubs :snr

Okay, people, there seems to be a whole lot of cockiness in here. Remember, this is the White Sox we are talking about. You know, last WS in 1959 White Sox?

Think back a week. After game 1 of the Cubs series we were 3 games back, facing Zambrano and Maddux, with the very questionable Diaz going in game 2, then heading to the hump of horrors. Plus, we were playing crappy baseball.

Things turned around for pretty quickly.

This is baseball, folks. They can turn just as quickly the other way. Stop talking about sweeping the Cubs. Stop talking about leading the division by 10 games. If it happens, then we'll celebrate it.

Please.