SO Bears

Soxfest

Plummer used you for leverage, Delhomme wanted no part of Shoop, Stewart and Blake left, ha ha Angelo, enjoy your 6-10 season next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.

Every NFL expert knew he was going to Denver.

Angelo would welcome another s*** year. He'll launch Jauron and his idiots and bring in Nick Saban.

Looks like the Bears are going to give Kordell an offer today.... so we'll see what happens and by chance if they do sign him I think they can wait til round 2 to draft the QB of the future

I agree. Stewart is the best available QB. Greise is as well thought of by his teammates as McClown was by the Bears. I'd like to see the Bears draft Ragone out of Louisville.

hopefully kordell signs with arizona and forces that dumbass angelo to draft leftwich..angelo is a moron...kordell stewart...yeah he'll lead us to the superbowl :lol:

Too bad Angelo isn't running the team Baggs. I am of the opinion that Mikey is still calling the shots..... Angelo just does what Mikey says..... for the most part

you really think anyone is running the bears????? :D

Hard to tell at this point. The worst thing that could have happened for the Bears was 2001's 13-3 season with Jim Miller as the QB. While they should have been one of the teams courting Drew Bledsoe, they figured-----we went 13-3 with JM..... we don't need DB-----and decided to go with a glorified second-stringer and a potato chip as his back-up. Now, after a 4-12 2002 campaign, they let JM go when there is no real market for proven starting QB's. Pathetic.

you really think anyone is running the bears????? :D

Hard to tell at this point. The worst thing that could have happened for the Bears was 2001's 13-3 season with Jim Miller as the QB. While they should have been one of the teams courting Drew Bledsoe, they figured-----we went 13-3 with JM..... we don't need DB-----and decided to go with a glorified second-stringer and a potato chip as his back-up. Now, after a 4-12 2002 campaign, they let JM go when there is no real market for proven starting QB's. Pathetic.

excellent analysis..thats the bears...day late and a dollar short