I hate the God-damned Twins!!!

ZoomSlowik

How did they end up with such a gift with the interleague scheduling? They play the Mets while we play the Marlins, and they play the Brewers and DBacks while we play the Cubs. That blows! Even if we kick their ass head to head(much like last series) they get an easy chance to make up games. If we (God forbid) lose the division by 4 games or less I'm going to have to write someone at the MLB office a nasty letter. :fyou

Oh well, hopefully The Big Unit will help us out tomorrow. Plus I can take solace in the fact that the Twins second half schedule is brutal.

How did they end up with such a gift with the interleague scheduling? They play the Mets while we play the Marlins, and they play the Brewers and DBacks while we play the Cubs. That blows! Even if we kick their ass head to head(much like last series) they get an easy chance to make up games. If we (God forbid) lose the division by 4 games or less I'm going to have to write someone at the MLB office a nasty letter. :fyou

Oh well, hopefully The Big Unit will help us out tomorrow. Plus I can take solace in the fact that the Twins second half schedule is brutal.

don't sweat that stuff -

never know from year in to year out who is strong or weak, it is just rotation of inter league teams, and nothing to b**** about.

Last year everyone was crying the Twins got the advantage because they played the Yankees when the Yankees had Jeter out on the DL and the Yankees wiped the floor with them

over a 162 game schedule, these things are minimal

you gotta win the games you play and if we lose by 4 or less it was not the fault of the interleague schedule

yeah, wow.. thats a really tough july 22nd - october... they play us, ny, bost, oak, tex, ana, clev.... the only breaks they get is like 4 against det and 3 against kc

sweet

lets hope we can continue the "2nd half team" our sox have been in the past and put together some nice streaks

GO FREDDY!

from now until the 22nd the twins play KC, tigers, and TB.... f*** that

prer season you'd say KC was tough - these are just things in a schedule, not a big deal to sweat about

Detroit is playing good ball - IRod just had a 500 June - and if you want to say that Twins ahve it easy playing Detroit, then we do too and we have a s***load of games ahead of us with Detroit

I really believe that this won't be a problem in the long run. My personal belief is we will own this division once we get Maggs back. It will just piss me off if we beat the crap out of the Twins in the head to head matchup just to see them gain about 5 games when we are playing tough NL teams without our DH. On the plus side, during that nasty stretch for the Twins we see a lot of Detroit and KC. That should equate to us burying them by mid-September. :headbang

To tell you the truth, I could see them finishing 3rd behind Cleveland with the way they finish off the year.