The Hawks

Kempers

Are the Hawks the Worst team in the NHL?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Hawks the Worst team in the NHL?

• Yes
    • No

I think the Blackhawks are possibly the worst team in the NHL, I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. It's a damn shame the boards had changed format because I had a great quote from Heather bookmarked after the first week or two of the season about how the Hawks would finish head of the Wings in the standings this year. Great prediction to say the least. Bout 3 wins in the last couple months now?

The team is pathetic - no one can score any goals, and Sutter wore out Thibault AGAIN. This year is exactly what I expected, unfortunately. Nobody could have predicted the depths to which the team has sunk, but in retrospect, letting a decent scorer and veteran presence like Amonte go ( and I don't want to hear about his struggles in Phoenix - if he was here. he'd have put up better numbers than last year, I'm sure of it ) and replacing him with a troubled smaller aging player like Fluery could NOT have worked.

This team has more problems than they have solutions, and last year is looking more and more like a fluke with each passing game.

They don't have the worst overall record, but that doesn't mean they aren't the worst team in the league at this point. No one is playing nearly as bad as them right now, maybe Boston (before this little winning streak) or Carolina. And hey, the Hawks finished the year 0-3-1 against the Flames...