Tonights Game Boxscore

KipWellsFan

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scores/20030309/colcha

I'm not sure about this. Cooper was assigned to minor league camp friday yet he pitched today? Could someone explain this to me, or when there is a split squad game do players from minor league camp come up to make a full roster.

-Heredia and Rauch both had pretty crappy nights making it look like Loaiza is the favourite for 5th spot

-Crede hit his second homer of ST

-Ginter pitched another hitless and scoreless inning.

Who knows? Maybe Loaiza will be our number five this year. Hes been good in the past. So our rotation would be Buehrle, Colon, Garland, Wright and Loaiza. Buehrle and Colon (also remember in his short, no-hit job the other day he wasnt even using his best stuff, he was experimenting, thats scary) will be great, Garland has shown signs of dominance and he could turn out real good, Wright has struggled but I think once he gets outta Arizona and gets warmed up a little hell be fine, and if Loaiza is at his best weve got a real good rotation. Loaiza might struggle but I think hell put up like 10-12 wins with a 4.50 ERA. And thatll be fine by me. Either way, were gonna have a darn good rotation! :headbang :headbang :headbang