Hey it could be worse...

WhiteSox311

We could've lost 3 outta 4 to the royals like the twins just did :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I guess we are still in first in the Central. However, if this team doesn't get its act together when playing West Division teams you can kiss goodbye any advancement past the first round of the playoffs. I am totally ashamed of their displays on the Coast. Totally embarassing.

IMO we don’t deserve to be in 1st place because of the problems we have encountered. I thank Kansas City for having more offense than the Sox. We are in 1st place by just half a game and not many games above .500, which isn’t good at all.

Kenny should send KC some flowers with a note saying "Thanks for all your help,The Chicago White Sox"

Sox some how managed to lose 3 of 4 and still come out in 1st place. Crazy.

It's nice to hav the Baseball Gods on our side for a week isn't it. :lol:

Always nice when you can take a giant dump on the field against a good team and watch your rival do the same thing against a much weaker team. Take a look at the Royals roster right now. It looks like they are a Mike Sweeney injury away from being a AAA team. We beat a Seattle team that at least has SOME talent(especially when Piniero and Moyer were on the hill), so I think even in this funk we can get by some teams. We got Texas coming up with some poor pitchers going, and while we face Lee and Sabathia in Cleveland, they get Garcia and Buehrle. I think we can definitely get 3 of 4, hopefully that will help us get back on track.