October 3, 200224 yr hi my name is Mauricio and I love the sox and hot women. I think we can win at all next season. GO SOX AND GO CHICAGO FIRE.
October 4, 200224 yr welcome aboard.. please tell me thats not you in the pic.. i would hate to think we have to clean up our language here .....
October 4, 200224 yr At first I thought it was Mark, and I think RPS thought the same thing, looking at his post. Anyway, its good your hear and I look forward to seeing tons of your posts.
October 4, 200224 yr i thought the same thing jas and then i figured i had better ask cause i dont know who in the hell that pic of the kid is lol.... is he someone famous?
October 4, 200224 yr Don't have a clue, I just watch world cup soccer and I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a world cup star.
October 4, 200224 yr Originally posted by RedPinStripesLook at his IP# . It's the one and only ass clown. I thought there was more then one ass clown?
October 4, 200224 yr Originally posted by ChisoxfnWhose IP did it match? Cause It wasn't Mark's. Maybe RPS is seeing things.
October 4, 200224 yr Originally posted by ChisoxfnWhose IP did it match? Cause It wasn't Mark's. apu?
October 4, 200224 yr Originally posted by ChisoxfnWhose IP did it match? Cause It wasn't Mark's. Could have been anyone. It was a school IP. My bad. I thought mark was playing around at first.
October 4, 200224 yr Originally posted by RedPinStripes Originally posted by MurcielagoI think an apology is in order. Blow me. Not only will I blow you, I'll deepthroat and swallow!
October 5, 200224 yr Originally posted by Murcielago Originally posted by RedPinStripes Originally posted by MurcielagoI think an apology is in order. Blow me. Not only will I blow you, I'll deepthroat and swallow! better make sure all your shots are up to date first.......
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.