White Flag.....

DABearSoX

Ok well I said i was gonna take a break from this board but I just cant.....its too hard not to look.....There is too much negativity on this page.....i also felt this right after the game today but as time passed my mind made amends that we cant throw out the white flag yet.....we got plenty of time and schdueles in our favor.....the white flag comes out if the tigers pass us in the standings

Ok well I said i was gonna take a break from this board but I just cant.....its too hard not to look.....There is too much negativity on this page.....i also felt this right after the game today but as time passed my mind made amends that we cant throw out the white flag yet.....we got plenty of time and schdueles in our favor.....the white flag comes out if the tigers pass us in the standings

No white flag...just don't throw good money after bad.

If the SOS gets the Sox in front - that's great. I honestly don't think that's going to happen unless Frank and/or Maggs make a miraculous recovery and get themselves in playing shape in a hurry. At this point, the Sox should just stand pat and hope for a miracle. :)

No white flag...just don't throw good money after bad. 

If the SOS gets the Sox in front - that's great.  I honestly don't think that's going to happen unless Frank and/or Maggs make a miraculous recovery and get themselves in playing shape in a hurry.  At this point, the Sox should just stand pat and hope for a miracle. :)

Still wonder how many twin fans jumped Ship after we sweeped them last time. ;)