Ozzie??

fathom

What the hell was he thinking in the last inning? With the tying run up, he let Robbie Mr. 160 Alomar bat instead of having either Valentin, Lee, or Ben Davis bat. I know Lee might be unable to bat cause of the injury, but why not let Valentin give it a chance to tie it up? I know this game doesn't mean much in terms of the season, but it's these types of decisions that piss me off about Ozzie. Also, I would be quite content to never see another Alomar bat for the White Sox.

This team just flat-out gave away a frightening amount of games in the last month alone, and yet with a win today, they would have moved to within 6 games of 1st in the loss column. With 37 to go, including 6 left with the Twins.

So let's say Sox finish 3 games behind the Twins. Would it be ok to lay huge amount of blame on Ozzie for his myriad tactical errors or his inability to motivate his way out of a paperbag following the Collision?

Likewise, I like to think there's a special room in hell for JR who couldn't be bothered to spend on a decent 5th starter the last 2 years, nor shell out for a difference-maker like Larry Walker or Richard Hidalgo as soon as Magglio and Frank were shelved - and the team still in 1st place!