New sig

GASHWOUND

With Bear huntin season almost here I'm gonna need a new Chicago bears sig..A couple actually

The first one

I'm thinking a navy blue background..and then have it say CHICAGO in big to medium size letter(depends on which one looks better) then put the Bear Head in the middle of that...Hmm, i wonder if the CHICAGO should be in orange..lets try that

Also, i want one with players on it and since I'm a D kind of a guy...Lets try Urlacher...Adewale Ogunleye..and Mike Brown as the players...and incorporate the C logo on it

I'm trying to figure out if the background color should be orange..I don't know if that would look good or not..try and and you be the judge if it looks good with an orange bg....but the C logo will prob be orange as well, so that might be a prob..well, try whatever looks the best

Now who's up to the task??? I want them to look badass

Thanks in advance on whoever is gonna make it..I appreciate it..really :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try it.....

What do you want for your first one....

then for the second....

what sizes for both also?? :huh

Just read the first post of this thread..although for one of them you're gonna have to wait for Ogunleye plays in a Bears uni..although there may be one when he played in that last pre-season game..but they're prob not that good..who knows

and sizes..uhh, regular size... :unsure:

like the size of my current sig

im kinda swamped right now with school so if someone else wants to make it go ahead. but ill see what i can do

I guess you could make the one with players..when Ogunleye plays about 2 games or so you'll have more pics of him in a Bears uni..

That way you have at least 2 weeks or so until you can start on that one.

thats the only oguleye pic i have so ill let black sox make his i guess.

I know there aren't many Ogunleye pics in a Bears uni, that's why I said it would prob be better to wait until Ogunleye plays around 2 games..that way there'll be some better pics of Ogunleye in a Bears uni...I can wait for that sig