Adobe Photoshop

Butter Parque

I just am learning Adobe Photoshop and I have a few questions.

1) I think its awfully hard to use the magnetic lasso tool. I use that to trim images I get off the internet for my sigs but it never comes out good. Does anyone have any tips?

2) How do you get good base backrounds for your sigs. I see some of your sigs and I can't figure out how you get them.

3) How many layers do you guys usually use on your sigs.

4) One more question, how do you get a picture from the internet onto the base of your sig after you render it the way you want?

I just am learning Adobe Photoshop and I have a few questions.

1) I think its awfully hard to use the magnetic lasso tool. I use that to trim images I get off the internet for my sigs but it never comes out good. Does anyone have any tips?

2) How do you get good base backrounds for your sigs. I see some of your sigs and I can't figure out how you get them.

3) How many layers do you guys usually use on your sigs.

4) One more question, how do you get a picture from the internet onto the base of your sig after you render it the way you want?

1.)Erase it. It takes longer but you dont have that many jaggies.

2.)Tutorials

3.)Depends for me...

4.)I don't know

Magnetic Lasso PWNS...

1) Edit the tolerances.

2) delete/backspace moves the lasso back one point. So if it all of the sudden it cuts into what you wanted to keep, just hit delete, and it will go back one point.

3) Cut out small sections at a time. You don't need to cut everything away at once.

4) Zoom, use it.

5)you can click to set a pivot point. This works for getting into tight areas.

(all of the above were answers to question 1)

Edited by The Cheat

Um, in my opinion, I wouldn't talk about downloading stuff illegally here, even if you do. That stuff could end up hurting us. :)

Of course, feel free to talk about anything else, but this might eliminate any trouble we don't need......just talk about what would happen with a legal copy of phtoshop. ;)