Taking Flight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these reffs suck s***. the nfl needs to break up these crews.philly should of been penalized for to td's taunt. i hope tjhe eagles plane crashes because there nothing more than a buch of gangsters who think there g-d. may dovvanan and to and fat ass andy ried all die. i hope they all choke on there food. im sorry but im just really pissed right now that no 2 can call a damm thing for the bears

You would think, at the minimum, the NFL refs could be paid, full time employees that use the off season and M-F to actually improve as refs, not working regular jobs.

And no matter how bad they are, death is probably not a just outcome to wish for.

You would think, at the minimum, the NFL refs could be paid, full time employees that use the off season and M-F to actually improve as refs, not working regular jobs.

And no matter how bad they are, death is probably not a just outcome to wish for.

i know im sorry but its disgusting how those types of players get away with everything and how nice guys cant get anything

i know im sorry but its disgusting how those types of players get away with everything and how nice guys cant get anything

As I understand the rules around here, you're ok as long as none of the Eagles are members here :lol:

It is aggravating when your team cannot catch a break.

I would have kicked TO while he was doing the sit-ups. Of course, I would have gotten my ass kicked.

believe me i woulda done the same thing, there is no f***ing way that the refs can let that go with out a pentaly. Its total s***. I bet if DT did that he'd get the flag on it right away.

As I understand the rules around here, you're ok as long as none of the Eagles are members here  :lol:

It is aggravating when your team cannot catch a break.

back in nov when the bulls coundlt catch a break i sent a email then a letter and tape to the nba offices and actually got something done. they called 1 good game for the bulls and then it went back to the crap. but i got free tickets if i wasnt moving i would do it agian.

Well, even though we're going to lose today, I didn't think we played too poorly. We had absolutely no offensive game today - at all. When our defense is on the field for 35+ minutes, you're gonna be in a lot of trouble.

Overall though, I'm proud of how our defense played. They bent, but didn't break - and we did some good things out there. We as Bear fans need to face the fact that we probably aren't going to win a lot of games this season - so the most important thing to see is developement.

I thought the standouts today were Terrell, Ogunlye, Hillenmyer, Vasher, Wade, Brown, and Harris.

It's just sad knowing that for another year, we won't be in the playoffs. Next year - it's gonna be fun, I'll tell ya that. We're gonna have a real high pick this year, and we're gonna get ourselves yet another playmaker.

Keep on truckin, Bears...

Offensive Player: David Terrell

Defensive Player: Tommie Harris

MVP: David Terrell

Goat: Quinn

Play of the game: Alex Browns sack

You are wrong with your D player and MVP, Both belong to Hillenmeyer for steppin it up. Terrell didnt do anything spectacular, he was the best on O, but no way in hell ANYONE on the offense should be MVP for that game. Yeah, he did have 100+ yards, but what came from it...NOTHING. He didnt get a TD, he just was a recipient of soft D late in the game from the Iggles.

You are wrong with your D player and MVP, Both belong to Hillenmeyer for steppin it up. Terrell didnt do anything spectacular, he was the best on O, but no way in hell ANYONE on the offense should be MVP for that game. Yeah, he did have 100+ yards, but what came from it...NOTHING. He didnt get a TD, he just was a recipient of soft D late in the game from the Iggles.

Ditto to everything you said.

BTW - I don't know why you have a goat. It's not Quinn's fault he's being forced into a role he can't handle. He's a nice third string QB, and it's management's fault for not getting a veteran QB in the offseason - if anyone is the 'goat', it's Jerry Angelo (I like a lot of Angelo's moves, but going in with Quinn as the number two was a bad idea.). Hutchinson should have been picked up in the offseason. Also, I hope we see Chad play sooner rather than later...

Minny picked Quinn as the goat last week to. Its ridiculous to pick someone who has never been a starter, and just thrown into the ringer.

If there was any goat to the game, its R.W. Mcquarters. He should be less worried about getting the crowd excited(all I saw him do today is wave his hands up and down to get the crowd going) and more concered and stoping T.O., and catching the punt returns.

I agree with you and CWSguy. Quinn hasnt had enough time with the starters. McQuarters looked completely lost out there today. And if you want to look at the eagles, a little bit of goatness should go to them for only scoring 1 TD on a banged up bears D.

Alright I just got home from the game.

Two big f*** you's to give out...

REFS!

RW.

BOTH of the 15 yarders against Ogun were complete and utter BS, this isn't 2 hand touch for christ sake. The first one got me grounded. Right after it I got up and yelled thats bulls*** damnit!

RW muffing the punt and getting burned more than once. UGLY.

I am really happy with the way they played, just like last week.

With Urlacher, Brown, Tillman, Rex, and Azumah we WIN this game.

Oh well, rest over the bye and kick Wahington's ass.

EDIT-I love the New Soldier Field. :wub:

I agree with you and CWSguy. Quinn hasnt had enough time with the starters. McQuarters looked completely lost out there today. And if you want to look at the eagles, a little bit of goatness should go to them for only scoring 1 TD on a banged up bears D.

Agreed. R-Dub is garbage, and he's no better than a nickel back at this point. Put Vasher in there, let him start - hell, McMillon is makin' more plays than R-Dub is at this point. I really hope we can rid ourselves of him, he had a nice 2001 season, but since then, he's been downright aweful... And I agree with you, Tony and chimp, have said in the thread.

I :wub: our schedule after the bye.

At this point, though, I could care less about wins. Hell - I hope we play well and all, but the higher of a pick we get, the better it is for us. I'll never cheer for our team for lose, but at this point, a top five pick isn't out of the question. A stud LT or one of those very good corners (Rolle or Webster - BTW, could someone tell me which college Webster goes to? Rolle goes to Miami, right?) would really stablize this team...