Frank

Ironically.. Frank has been working out in the pool and actually lost some weight. That's the weird thing with this thing.. he's felt fine - the foot was not in any pain. The healing seemed to be right on track. He did find out about some spurs about 3 weeks ago, but he was aware of those.

I think Frank's going to be fine. I think he feels this is one of the last (if not the last) shot he's got at some greatness.

Actually, if he didn't lift a finger and just ate right, he could lose a ton of weight. being inactive doesn't have to mean you'll blow up.

Actually, if he didn't lift a finger and just ate right, he could lose a ton of weight. being inactive doesn't have to mean you'll blow up.

But it does cause the muscles to "forget" their jobs. When my girlfriend broke her pelvis she was literally unable to walk for just over 2 months. When she finally got up.. it took a couple weeks before she was sure on her feet again.