Our Forums

WhiteSoxPride3035

Well, I've been absent for a week or so due to Spring Break (Hell Yeah :headbang ), but now I'm back and I have taken a real notice to something: The subject changes in the forums. For example, I was taking a look at a Forum enititled "Rauch: Future," and I took at the last post, and it was a message on how "bad girls" could be or could not be a lot of fun. I don't know, it's not like I'm pissed at this, it just sort of came as a shock to me on how the subjects differ from the titles of the forum. Then again, in modern day society, you take a look at a 1 hour conversation between 2 people, and I'm sure you will see a good 10 subject changes. Just something that caught my eye and had to adress.

Ya, sometimes you never know what a thread turns into, lol.  I see it as a good thing cause it shows that so many people here like to discuss other things and typically get along.

Very true. I'm not complaining or anything, it was just something I noticed repeatedly and had to bring up. And yes, I am glad to see everyone here at SoxNet gets along really well, too.

In my opinion, Le Nozze di Figaro is the better opera than Don Giovanni. Mozart's music is strong in both, what can you can say about Mozart that hasn't been said, the master at the top of the game in both operas and choosing between them is merely a matter of personal preferance.

However, Da Ponte's libretto in Figaro is stronger than in Giovanni - the Figaro libretto flows far more smoothly than some of the abrupt jumps between scenes in Giovanni. And are we really supposed to believe that Anna overlooked the killing of the Commandante that easily? Yet, it cannot be doubted that Da Ponte's final scene in Giovanni is as strong of an operatic climax ever written.

Oh, did I change the subject of this thread? Sorry! :lol:

Ya, sometimes you never know what a thread turns into, lol.  I see it as a good thing cause it shows that so many people here like to discuss other things and typically get along.

Yup, sometimes one 'lil ole comment about tattoos being unacceptable can turn the thread in a whole different direction. :rolleyes:

Well, I've been absent for a week or so due to Spring Break (Hell Yeah :headbang ), but now I'm back and I have taken a real notice to something: The subject changes in the forums. For example, I was taking a look at a Forum enititled "Rauch: Future," and I took at the last post, and it was a message on how "bad girls" could be or could not be a lot of fun. I don't know, it's not like I'm pissed at this, it just sort of came as a shock to me on how the subjects differ from the titles of the forum. Then again, in modern day society, you take a look at a 1 hour conversation between 2 people, and I'm sure you will see a good 10 subject changes. Just something that caught my eye and had to adress.

You already began Spring Break? You lucky dog :nono

In my opinion, Le Nozze di Figaro is the better opera than Don Giovanni.  Mozart's music is strong in both, what can you can say about Mozart that hasn't been said, the master at the top of the game in both operas and choosing between them is merely a matter of personal preferance. 

However, Da Ponte's libretto in Figaro is stronger than in Giovanni - the Mozart libretto flows far more smoothly than some of the abrupt jumps between scenes in Giovanni.  And are we really supposed to believe that Anna overlooked the killing of the Commandante that easily?  Yet, it cannot be doubted that Da Ponte's final scene in Giovanni is as strong of an operatic climax ever written.

Oh, did I change the subject of this thread?  Sorry! :lol:

Very funny, CWSOX :P !

Yes, we do get off-topic sometimes...

But I don't like that topic gets moved mid-debate. I bowed out before it got moved because I had spoken my peace and really had nothing else to say on the matter of tattoos and smoking for girls, but some others were still putting in their 2 cents, and it was moved. Once a topic gets moved, it's kind of a hassle to track it down IMO.

I just think once a topic gets carried away, you should just let it run its course and then move it. Especially if people are posting on it on a regular basis -- they're obviously still interested in it if they're doing so.

Although, I'm new here, so my thoughts don't mean much. :(

All in due time, though. :bringit

And yes, I am glad to see everyone here at SoxNet gets along really well,  too.

You ignornat slut, the is the stupidest f***ing piece of s*** thing that any moron idiot has ever posted on these boards, asshole. :fyou

WTF?

Such rage.

:blink:

You ignornat slut, the is the stupidest f***ing piece of s*** thing that any moron idiot has ever posted on these boards, asshole. :fyou

No man, f*** you. :fyou You liked Royce Clayton.

Royce Clayton was a s***ty shortstop....but he had a good glove. He didn't have very good range....but Ozzie Guillen did.

Ozzie Guillen had to have been the last White Sox to win Rookie of the Year. I hope Miguel Olivo wins it this year.

Olivo is a stud catcher....he has good defense and a good arm. Ron Karkovice had a really good arm too.

Ron Karkovice is ugly. So is Randy Johnson.

Randy Johnson is won of the greatest pitchers of our time. He is 6'10''....the only player taller than him is Jon Rauch.

Jon Rauch is a white guy. Frank Thomas is a black guy. Magglio Ordonez is a latino. Royce Clayton is a mix of those 3....so he is a blito guy.

Royce Clayton sucks....and he only has 1 fan.....being cwsox.

:fyou cwsox :fyou ....you liked Royce Clayton....you are a son of a b****!

Royce Clayton was a s***ty shortstop....but he had a good glove. He didn't have very good range....but Ozzie Guillen did.

Ozzie Guillen had to have been the last White Sox to win Rookie of the Year. I hope Miguel Olivo wins it this year.

Olivo is a stud catcher....he has good defense and a good arm. Ron Karkovice had a really good arm too.

Randy Johnson is won of the greatest pitchers of our time. He is 6'10''....the only player taller than him is Jon Rauch.

Jon Rauch is a white guy. Frank Thomas is a black guy. Magglio Ordonez is a latino. Royce Clayton is a mix of those 3....so he is a blito guy.

f*** ALL YOU BASTARDS :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

f*** ALL YOU BASTARDS :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

No, f*** you :fyou :fyou :fyou

f***ing is essential life. Water is also essential to life.

Our planet is 3/4 water....the other 1/4 is land.

Land is what some balls that Frank Thomas hit don't do. Frank Thomas is on the White Sox.

Your name is whitesox247..... :fyou :fyou f*** YOU:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

see what I mean? WhiteSoxPride 3035 is so wrong! We hate each other! :fyou

witesoxfan, yo mama is so fat when she hauls ass, it takes her two trips. :fyou

WhiteSoxPride 3035, yo mama is so fat to get on her good side is a day and a half trip. :fyou

clujer420, yo mama is is ugly when she tried to enter the Ugly Contest they rejected her application; it was for amateurs only, not professionals. :fyou

And just for a clean sweep: Jason, yo mama is so ugly that when she puts a Cubs hat on, people think she's sam-me so-so. :fyou

cwsox..YO MAMAS SO STUPID SHES A CUBS FAN :fyou

and witesofan the f*** IS WRONG WITH U?? :fyou  :fyou YO MAMAS SO STUPID SHE GOT HIT BY A PARKED CAR :fyou

yo mama is such a cheap slut that if I hadn't had to get out of line to get exact change, I would been your pappy. :fyou

CWSOX.....YO MOMMA IS SO FAT, WHEN GOD SAID "LET THERE BE LIGHT" HE ASKED YO MOMMA TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FIRST

247.....YO MOMMA IS SO UGLY, THAT WHEN YOU CALL HER PHONE SEX LINE, YOU GET EAR INFECTION....AND YO MOMMA IS SO POOR, SHE HAD TO OPEN UP A PHONE SEX LINE IN THE FIRST PLACE

That's all I know

CWSOX.....YO MOMMA IS SO FAT, WHEN GOD SAID "LET THERE BE LIGHT" HE ASKED YO MOMMA TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FIRST

247.....YO MOMMA IS SO UGLY, THAT WHEN YOU CALL HER PHONE SEX LINE, YOU GET EAR INFECTION....AND YO MOMMA IS SO POOR, SHE HAD TO OPEN UP A PHONE SEX LINE IN THE FIRST PLACE

That's all I know

yo mama so fat when she goes to the restaurant she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate.

Yo mama so ugly that when she was born the doctor slapped her mama

Yo momma so stupid she thinks Fleetwood Mac is a new hamburger at McDonalds!

Yo momma so stupid that under "Education" on her job application, she put "Hooked on Phonics."

Yo momma so stupid that she went to a Clippers game to get a hair cut.

Yo momma so stupid she asked me what kind of jeans I had on and I said "Guess" so she said "Levi's."

Yo mama's so big, she can't wear an X jacket cause helicopters kept landing on her back.

Yo mama's so big, when I fingered her I lost a watch and two rings!

Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said " STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "

Yo momma so fat when her beeper goes off, people think she's backing up.

Yo mama so fat when she lies down on the beach, people try and push her back into the water.

I have only just begun...