Today's game.

Bighurt52235

O-10, actually. Since Seattle is the team around here, I heard alot of it at school, bastards.  I found out that they were swept after football practice.  I was fighting off tears in the locker room.

You're lucky you didn't have to see it. Having your season end on a bunt (an illegal bunt, at that, but oh well) -- doesn't get much worse than that.

I had to watch game 1 taped, and there were hints around the house, so I figured the Sox lost, which they did, in painful fashion. Game 2 I've never seen because my Spanish teacher called my Mom and told her that I hadn't done a few assignments. What am I supposed to do at the end of September, not Spanish homework. And Game 3 I couldn't bear to watch more than the first few innings.

A week later I was at Safeco for Game 5 of the ALCS against the Yanks, which was fun. But it wasn't supposed to be there.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Have you ever gone to a live WWF event?

I went to WrestleMania XII in Anaheim at the Pond, but that was way back in 1996. After that, I "discovered" ECW, and couldn't stand any other fed after that. I went to Heat Wave 2000 at the Grand Olympic Auditorium, and that was the last live show I attended, and probably my last ever. Not because it wasn't fun, because I had a great time -- I just am not into wrestling anymore now that ECW is defunct.

lmmfao.... omfg.. you like wrestling and even support it by going to wrestlemania .. but you dont like chicks with tats?????? geez us..........lmao :lol:

Have you ever gone to a live WWF event?

I went to WrestleMania XII in Anaheim at the Pond, but that was way back in 1996. After that, I "discovered" ECW, and couldn't stand any other fed after that. I went to Heat Wave 2000 at the Grand Olympic Auditorium, and that was the last live show I attended, and probably my last ever. Not because it wasn't fun, because I had a great time -- I just am not into wrestling anymore now that ECW is defunct.

lmmfao.... omfg.. you like wrestling and even support it by going to wrestlemania .. but you dont like chicks with tats?????? geez us..........lmao :lol:

Yes, I went to WrestleMania XII. This weekend is going to be WrestleMania XIX. Do the math (assuming you know Roman numerals). Oh, wait...I'm sorry, I'm being to cryptic for you. I WAS 15.

And, once again, I will ask what WrestleMania has to do with girls who have tattoos? I don't see the correlation or relevance.

And I said I was bowing out of that discussion. Why do you insist on rehashing it?

I, once again and for the last time, am done with the tattoo discussion since, as Chisoxfn (haven't "known" ya long enough to call ya Jason yet ;)) said, it's off-topic.