No ties to Bin Laden, eh..?

Steff

That al Queda is going to blast the US for invading Iraq is proof of what? That is hardly news.

Iraq is not linked with al Queda - bin Laden considers saddam an infidel and do you think the extraordinarily secular state of Iraq would tolerate religious extremeists, especially after Saddam watched religious fundamentalists take over neighboring Iran?

Now Pakistan is a state that has very hospitable to al Queda.

Saddam had no ties to al Queda. Polar opposites. This link is kind of like saying that I cheered for Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Yeah, I cheered for Michiagn's hated rival to win against Miami for the glory of the Big 10. That is all this article is.

That al Queda is going to blast the US for invading Iraq is proof of what?  That is hardly news.

Iraq is not linked with al Queda - bin Laden considers saddam an infidel and do you think the extraordinarily secular state of Iraq would tolerate religious extremeists, especially after Saddam watched religious fundamentalists take over neighboring Iran? 

Saddam had no ties to al Queda. Polar opposites.  This link is kind of like saying that I cheered for Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl.  Yeah, I cheered for Michiagn's hated rival to win against Miami for the glory of the Big 10.  That is all this article is.

Then why would Bin Laden's "head guy" be helping the Iraqi fight the US..?

That al Queda is going to blast the US for invading Iraq is proof of what?  That is hardly news.

Saddam had no ties to al Queda. Polar opposites.  This link is kind of like saying that I cheered for Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl.  Yeah, I cheered for Michiagn's hated rival to win against Miami for the glory of the Big 10.  That is all this article is.

Then why would Bin Laden's "head guy" be helping the Iraqi fight the US..?

because he hates the u.s. i dont think there is a link here.

there are intelligence reports linking al qaeda to getting document forgery training and training i nthe use of bio /chem weapons in iraq since atleast'97...the report says although there was nothing formal between saddam and bin ladden , saddam let them train but didnt get involved in their missions..

there are intelligence reports linking al qaeda to getting document forgery training and training i nthe use of bio /chem weapons in iraq since atleast'97...the report says although there was nothing formal between saddam and bin ladden , saddam let them train but didnt get involved in their missions..

that doesnt mean they are connected, he just let someone use his land for some big time cash probally.

that doesnt mean they are connected, he just let someone use his land for some big time cash probally.

Isn't that enough of a connection? I don't think anyone is claiming that Saddam personally planned 9/11.

Isn't that enough of a connection? I don't think anyone is claiming that Saddam personally planned 9/11.

Unless you have a pic of bin Ladin and Saddam shaking hands or peters the ones that fail to see a connection would, probably still, deny the fact that Saddam supports terrorism and the likes of bin Ladin. While the two may not agree ideologically, the two definitely see Afghanistan and Iraq as more of a War on Islam than a War on Terror.

if there is a camp. you take out the camp, not go to war against the whole country.

Should we have bombed the whole United States because there were places where Timothy McVeigh got training?

if there is a camp. you take out the camp, not go to war against the whole country.

Should we have bombed the whole United States because there were places where Timothy McVeigh got training?

thats a great reference :)

thats a great reference :)

No it isn't because it isn't the same thing. The American government isn't protecting and supporting the groups who trained McVeigh. And supporting al Qaeda is only one of the reasons we are taking out Saddam.

I didn't know renting Ryder trucks and using fertilizer and ammonia to create a bomb was something taught to privates in the US Military :huh:

the reference was not to the US military but all the militia compunds here and there around the nationwhere McVeigh got his trainging - much of that property is tax exempt as religious institutional land and thus could be considered in a special status, and then you have these ex military people running around on them (all of McVeigh's cohorts also ex-military) - so the parallel to a camp on Iraqi soil that is allowed to exist is right on - take out the camp but you don't go to war with the whole country -

I didn't know renting Ryder trucks and using fertilizer and ammonia to create a bomb was something taught to privates in the US Military :huh:

the reference was not to the US military but all the militia compunds here and there around the nationwhere McVeigh got his trainging - much of that property is tax exempt as religious institutional land and thus could be considered in a special status, and then you have these ex military people running around on them (all of McVeigh's cohorts also ex-military) - so the parallel to a camp on Iraqi soil that is allowed to exist is right on - take out the camp but you don't go to war with the whole country -

You mean we as a country are providing money, weapons, and resources to help these groups acheive their goals?

We train the military like McVeigh who end up going whacko.

We also train Central American terrorists at the School of the Americas. Graduates from there have slaughtered, raped, etc. etc. etc. church workers, civil/human rights workers, labor unionizers, children all over Central America and South America.

ditto.

ditto ditto

A few thoughts...

1) SADDAM HUSSIEN IS A BAD MAN.

2) SADDAM HUSSIEN HAS ATTEMPTED NUMEROUS GENECIDES

3) SADDAM HUSSIEN SUPPORTS THE RAPE, MURDER, TORTURE of his own people.

4) SADDAM WOULD NOT COMPLY BY UN resolutions for 12 years.

5) SADDAM tactics of war have only cemented all reports of his absolute evilness.

6) UN inspections were a joke.

7) Read the reports from the former head of the Iraq Atomic Commision and try to sleep at night.

8) Read a report about the survivors at Halajba.

9) Where did the FEDAYEEN train? In Bin Laden's camp. In the real world, if Saddam and Osama were not connected, the FEDAYEEN would have not been allowed to train in Afganistan.

10) Read Saddam's Legency on the Dateline website.

11) Go to CNN and look at the mural the Marines found.

12) 5000 chem suits discovered. Why would the Iraq need these?

13) Antropine Injections...not your usual medicine cabinet necessity.

14) Dressing your soldiers as civilians, (that is a sign of a honest good president.)

15) HUMAN SHIELDS...

16) The treatment of our POW's v/s the treatment of their POW's.

17) Gov't controlled TV v/s Embedded free press reporters.

We also train Central American terrorists at the School of the Americas.  Graduates from there have slaughtered, raped, etc. etc. etc. church workers, civil/human rights workers, labor unionizers, children all over Central America and South America.

Thanks for avoiding the point... again.

We also train Central American terrorists at the School of the Americas.  Graduates from there have slaughtered, raped, etc. etc. etc. church workers, civil/human rights workers, labor unionizers, children all over Central America and South America.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ditto.

ditto ditto

A few thoughts...

1) SADDAM HUSSIEN IS A BAD MAN.

2) SADDAM HUSSIEN HAS ATTEMPTED NUMEROUS GENECIDES

3) SADDAM HUSSIEN SUPPORTS THE RAPE, MURDER, TORTURE of his own people.

4) SADDAM WOULD NOT COMPLY BY UN resolutions for 12 years.

5) SADDAM tactics of war have only cemented all reports of his absolute evilness.

6) UN inspections were a joke.

7) Read the reports from the former head of the Iraq Atomic Commision and try to sleep at night.

8) Read a report about the survivors at Halajba.

9) Where did the FEDAYEEN train? In Bin Laden's camp. In the real world, if Saddam and Osama were not connected, the FEDAYEEN would have not been allowed to train in Afganistan.

10) Read Saddam's Legency on the Dateline website.

11) Go to CNN and look at the mural the Marines found.

12) 5000 chem suits discovered. Why would the Iraq need these?

13) Antropine Injections...not your usual medicine cabinet necessity.

14) Dressing your soldiers as civilians, (that is a sign of a honest good president.)

15) HUMAN SHIELDS...

16) The treatment of our POW's v/s the treatment of their POW's.

17) Gov't controlled TV v/s Embedded free press reporters.

God bless you Steff!

We also train Central American terrorists at the School of the Americas.  Graduates from there have slaughtered, raped, etc. etc. etc. church workers, civil/human rights workers, labor unionizers, children all over Central America and South America.

I said we train people to kill other human beings and that has to have some sort of obvious desensitizing effect. We've just been DAMN LUCKY that we haven't had MORE people snap and do domestic terrorism like McVeigh did. Just like people said after 9/11, we are living in a "new world". No. We aren't living in a new world. We just finally joined the other nations that have been rocked by terror attacks.

I said we train people to kill other human beings and that has to have some sort of obvious desensitizing effect. We've just been DAMN LUCKY that we haven't had MORE people snap and do domestic terrorism like McVeigh did. Just like people said after 9/11, we are living in a "new world". No. We aren't living in a new world. We just finally joined the other nations that have been rocked by terror attacks.

you mean we train our soldiers to kill???...im shocked