No ties to Bin Laden, eh..?

Steff

you mean we train our soldiers to kill???...im shocked

I am shocked that we haven't had more of them snap McVeigh style yet.

so now youre an expert on military training???..please enlighten me on why its shocking that more military men havent snapped???

Being taught to kill other human beings. Having that sort of blood on your hands. Like the Simpsons said. it's "The Kill Bot factory" We have been breeding a giant culture of violence and we are damn lucky it hasn't blownback in our face so goddamn much.

you mean we train our soldiers to kill???...im shocked

I am shocked that we haven't had more of them snap McVeigh style yet.

so now youre an expert on military training???..please enlighten me on why its shocking that more military men havent snapped???

Being taught to kill other human beings. Having that sort of blood on your hands. Like the Simpsons said. it's "The Kill Bot factory" We have been breeding a giant culture of violence and we are damn lucky it hasn't blownback in our face so goddamn much.

you have no idea what you are talking about...you would have to go through military training and serve to find out why thats not the case with 99.999999999999999999% or whatever it is

speaking of al - qaeda ties which was the headline of this thread...reports from an australian newspaper are that their reporters have talked to iraqi citizens coming out of basrah who are claiming its al-qaeda terrorists fighting side by side with the republican gaurd inside the city...if true...guess bush was right???

speaking of al - qaeda ties which was the headline of this thread...reports from an australian newspaper are that their reporters have talked to iraqi citizens coming out of basrah  who are claiming its al-qaeda terrorists fighting side by side with the republican gaurd inside the city...if true...guess bush was right???

Not just the citizens of Basra, but the British troops in Basra are claiming it as well. Guess they've all been brainwashed by the CIA :rolleyes:

because he hates the u.s. i dont think there is a link here.

ditto.

ditto ditto

A few thoughts...

1) SADDAM HUSSIEN IS A BAD MAN.

2) SADDAM HUSSIEN HAS ATTEMPTED NUMEROUS GENECIDES

3) SADDAM HUSSIEN SUPPORTS THE RAPE, MURDER, TORTURE of his own people.

4) SADDAM WOULD NOT COMPLY BY UN resolutions for 12 years.

5) SADDAM tactics of war have only cemented all reports of his absolute evilness.

6) UN inspections were a joke.

7) Read the reports from the former head of the Iraq Atomic Commision and try to sleep at night.

8) Read a report about the survivors at Halajba.

9) Where did the FEDAYEEN train? In Bin Laden's camp. In the real world, if Saddam and Osama were not connected, the FEDAYEEN would have not been allowed to train in Afganistan.

10) Read Saddam's Legency on the Dateline website.

11) Go to CNN and look at the mural the Marines found.

12) 5000 chem suits discovered. Why would the Iraq need these?

13) Antropine Injections...not your usual medicine cabinet necessity.

14) Dressing your soldiers as civilians, (that is a sign of a honest good president.)

15) HUMAN SHIELDS...

16) The treatment of our POW's v/s the treatment of their POW's.

17) Gov't controlled TV v/s Embedded free press reporters.

God bless you Steff!

How'd you know I sneezed..?? ;)