Funny MB interview

cwsox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff! Funniest line was..... "Number of guys on your team laughing when Frank Thomas tried that pathetic slide at home plate?" "25," answered Buehrle.

Manson would own Kid Rock in a Celebrity Death Match. Manson never lost in the MTV show of the same name.

And who would have thought Brandon Berger had half of his 8 HR's off of Buehrle?

And Buehrle "THe Hunter." Who would have known that MB would try to save his and his buddies guns if his house was on fire..... but his family was safe? :huh:

Most underrated player? MB said "Maggs." :headbang

Player who most needs to STFU? MB said SHamME!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang Right on Mark!

DL: Three people in your dream dinner party.

MB: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson.

Schwing.

Ugh. I'll hope he was just kidding.

Sadly.. probably not. Well except for Jessica (and she's married anyway). The other 2 are just plain nasty (behavior, not specifically looks)!

Come on he didn't say he wanted to marry any of them, just have them for "dinner" and so would I! You guys can call them gross or whatever but I can't imagine too many hederosexual men turning down time with any of them. Speaking of threads going off the rails.

Come on he didn't say he wanted to marry any of them, just have them for "dinner" and so would I!  You guys can call them gross or whatever but I can't imagine too many hederosexual men turning down time with any of them.  Speaking of threads going off the rails.

I know several that would. They are all over the age of 35 and fear STD's ;)

However, I don't know ANY baseball players in Mark's age group (and even a few nearly a decade from it) that would turn them down.

Come on he didn't say he wanted to marry any of them, just have them for "dinner" and so would I!  You guys can call them gross or whatever but I can't imagine too many hederosexual men turning down time with any of them.  Speaking of threads going off the rails.

However, I don't know ANY baseball players in Mark's age group (and even a few nearly a decade from it) that would turn them down.

Yes - especially Christina. As if the tattoos weren't bad enough, she's covered with excess piercings. Yet another HUGE red flag for any self-respecting male.

Yes - especially Christina.  As if the tattoos weren't bad enough, she's covered with excess piercings.  Yet another HUGE red flag for any self-respecting male.

:fyou You're a tool.

I'll attribute your ignorance to youth. Hopefully one day you will grow up.

I'll attribute your ignorance to youth.  Hopefully one day you will grow up.

I attribute your ignorance to you having been dropped on your head, since you've been asked for other explanations in other threads. Hopefully one day you will not be a prejudiced, arrogant s***head.

I'll attribute your ignorance to youth.  Hopefully one day you will grow up.

I attribute your ignorance to you having been dropped on your head, since you've been asked for other explanations in other threads. Hopefully one day you will not be a prejudiced, arrogant s***head.

Resorting to name calling. More sad tactics. And more signs of ignorance.

Come on he didn't say he wanted to marry any of them, just have them for "dinner" and so would I!  You guys can call them gross or whatever but I can't imagine too many hederosexual men turning down time with any of them.  Speaking of threads going off the rails.

Yes - especially Christina. As if the tattoos weren't bad enough, she's covered with excess piercings. Yet another HUGE red flag for any self-respecting male.

Oh STFU!! I have a tattoo AND a belly ring. Want to call me some s***ty name..? Ya know.. it would be soooo appropriate since you "know me" so well, right??

Resorting to name calling.  More sad tactics.  And more signs of ignorance.

Nope not name calling, you have proven yourself to be all those things many times over. Furthermore that ignorance term you used to describe my very acuratly portrays someone who forms an opinion of someone based on them having a tatoo or most recently piercings.