IHSA Cross Country

My cousin is a sophmore at Fenwick and is one of their top runners.

I haven't heard from my aunt lately on how he is doing (thank you Bill Gates - MSN has been screwing up and their techsupport has her comp so screwed up it is unreal).

I ran my Junior and Senior year, but wasn't that good - I could cover the distances with ease, I just wasn't very fast at it lol.

Edited by Queen Prawn

Since we're bragging about our high schools here, I thought I'd give a shout out to our girls cross country team and boys soccer team on winning the state championships. Two state championships for my school on the same day two Saturdays ago. The girls XC championship was their 3rd straight and 5th in the last 6 years.

Don't knock it 'til you try it and keep up with their workouts...

My dad is the Athletic Director for a school that wins state in golf, swimming, and stuff like that. He brags but they never get anywhere in the big sports like football, volleyball, basketball, or baseball.

I make fun of him, saying he only wins "Country Club" sports.

BTW...I run all the time. I would never win cuz I am slow as molasses (sp), but I do workout daily.

Since we're bragging about our high schools here, I thought I'd give a shout out to our girls cross country team and boys soccer team on winning the state championships.  Two state championships for my school on the same day two Saturdays ago.  The girls XC championship was their 3rd straight and 5th in the last 6 years.

Umm, I'm confused. Notre Dame Peoria and Downers Grove South won boys soccer and Naperville North and PORTA won girls cross country. You go to 2 schools or something? :huh

Edited by danman31