Three Middle Eastern Men.....

CubKilla

are in police custody in NYC after being confronted by a construction crew in a secure area of the George Washington Bridge. Prelim reports have the NYPD looking for a "suspicious package." The three were originally confronted because the clothes they were wearing were "not consistent" with being a member of the construction crew, no record that they are employed by the construction crew, and the fact that they were climbing on one of the bridge trusses. More to follow I'm sure.

Just heard that they were harmless and just idiots who had been out drinking all night and were climbing it on a dare.

Whew! That's good to hear :)

Yep. But of course now every single bridge is being searched. Our tax $$'s hard at work ;)

Drunk ass idiots :angry:

Probably won't stop them from suing the NYPD and the Constuction Company for racial profiling..... I'm sure 100 lawyers have handed their business cards to them already!

:fyou Lawyers

Well... it IS against the law to be climbing on the bridge. Their arrest was justified IMO. But you're probably right and we'll hear about this filing in the days to come..

Probably won't stop them from suing the NYPD and the Constuction Company for racial profiling..... I'm sure 100 lawyers have handed their business cards to them already!

Well... it IS against the law to be climbing on the bridge. Their arrest was justified IMO. But you're probably right and we'll hear about this filing in the days to come..

im sure johnny cochrane is enroute right this moment :lol:

Gotta remember though, lawyers never look at an issue with common sense in mind ;)