clujer420

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 9

Mike MacDougal (I've never heard of him, so I'm sure he'll strike out the side) in to close it out for the Royals

- Valentin (0-3) ropes one to Tucker in RF, who flubs around but makes the catch. Valentin had a rough day -- an error, and 0-4, but he did hit the ball hard, so it wasn't ALL bad

- Thomas (1-1; single, 2 walks) looks at a 1-2 breaking ball for strike 3

- Ordonez (1-3) grounds out to SS to end the game

The Royals just kicked our ass with very nice pitching, and SOLID defense. We had our chance in the 7th, but wasted the opportunity. I'm glad we have a day off tomorrow - we'll need it to let our bruises heal.

Goodbye to Manuel ,LEE, Rowand they should give back there pay for today because most of the team MAILED IT IN. Way to start the year off 3 hits, 3 HITS, the next start this Hernandez pitches I say he is gone by the 4th inning against a real OFFENSE

f*** I am pissed already

Why is it a stupid comment! I said he did did good. Hes just too slow. WTF!

Frank was the DH today -- so why would you replace him for Brian Daubach when Frank was the only guy who looked like he knew what he was doing today? It would make no sense -- thus, it was a stupid comment.

Thats ok! There were a lot of surprises today. the sCrUBS scored 15 for crying out loud! That means we have nothing to worry about. Like cwsox said We arent winning 162 games. Its just one game. We lost. Colon goes against Affeldt on Wednesday so just relax people. :(

Goodbye to Manuel ,LEE, Rowand they should give back there pay for today because most of the team MAILED IT IN. Way to start the year off 3 hits, 3 HITS, the next start this Hernandez pitches I say he is gone by the 4th inning against a real OFFENSE

f*** I am pissed already

What did Manuel do wrong? Nothing

Lee had a poor game, you're right

And why should Rowand give back his pay? He played very good defense out there in CF, as he saved at least 1 run with his relay play and diving catch

"Real offense"? Nice to see you're giving up after 1 game. I don't want to see you say s*** when this team starts clicking. I will remember your comments, and will point out your hypocricy when you say "this offense is great!".

:fyou

Why is it a stupid comment! I said he did did good. Hes just too slow. WTF!

Frank was the DH today -- so why would you replace him for Brian Daubach when Frank was the only guy who looked like he knew what he was doing today? It would make no sense -- thus, it was a stupid comment.

Look, your getting me a bit pissed off. I dont want to start s***. Its just my opinion so lets drop it! Anyways, 2 of my so-called Cubs fan friends have called me already. Thank God for Caller ID!

Look, your getting me a bit pissed off. I dont want to start s***. Its just my opinion so lets drop it

If my pointing out your moronic comments bothers you, that's your tough s***.

"Hey, Frank has been on base 3 times today, which is as many as the rest of the team. I know how we can get some runs -- let's take him out!"

At least we know who can replace Manuel if he gets fired.

f*** I am pissed already

What did Manuel do wrong? Nothing

Lee had a poor game, you're right

And why should Rowand give back his pay? He played very good defense out there in CF, as he saved at least 1 run with his relay play and diving catch

"Real offense"? Nice to see you're giving up after 1 game. I don't want to see you say s*** when this team starts clicking. I will remember your comments, and will point out your hypocricy when you say "this offense is great!".

:fyou

agree with response to SoxFest but will add, CLee made a nice catch today, right?

I really get so tired of that small % of Sox fans who go to the Chicken Little the Sky is Falling Everyone Sucks after a one game, or even a series - baseball over a season has its cycles -

if we win 102 regulular season, we will still lose 60. Every team loses 60 and wins 60 and what happens in the remaining 42 games separares the good from the bad. This was just one of the 60 we knew we would lose and means nothing more than that.

Look, your getting me a bit pissed off. I dont want to start s***. Its just my opinion so lets drop it

If my pointing out your moronic comments bothers you, that's your tough s***.

"Hey, Frank has been on base 3 times today, which is as many as the rest of the team. I know how we can get some runs -- let's take him out!"

At least we know who can replace Manuel if he gets fired.

Sorry I didn't watch the whole game! Geez. Chill out. Its just my opinon. what if I said everything you said was morinic. Listen, lets just drop it. Like I said, its my opinion and I dont want to start s***. So chill out! :nono

Sorry I didn't watch the whole game! Geez. Chill out. Its just my opinon. what if I said everything you said was morinic. Listen, lets just drop it. Like I said, its my opinion and I dont want to start s***. So chill out! :nono

If you didn't watch the whole game, you need to STFU and stop making yourself look like an idiot. I watched every pitch, and Frank was the only guy who knew what he was doing on offense.

And when I say something moronic, feel free to point it out.