LEE

Soxfest

I have seen enough of him striking out and bobbling the ball in the corner for 03 already. He doesn't even know what the count is, trade him while he is a LITTLE value, because you wait much longer you will be lucky to get a bag of balls. :fyou LEE , Borchard at least tries and put up numbers just as good as LEE. :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

I'd keep CLee and trade you.

10 f*** yous to any player is just over much. CLee will produce over the course of season.

I do not care for it when people trash our own. When I see Clee all weekend I will cheer for him and let him know we are with him and give him some support.

These are our players and it is up to us to support them. CLee has his good and not so good points but he has earned enough respect not to just trash him - our guys, we should cheer. or constructovely criticise, but all the f*** yous are just too much for me, We can't react like potty mouthed children.

10 f***s yous are best directed at other teams, not our own players.

I have seen enough of him striking out and bobbling the ball in the corner for 03 already. He doesn't even know what the count is, trade him while he is a LITTLE value, because you wait much longer you will be lucky to get a bag of balls.  :fyou LEE , Borchard at least tries and put up numbers just as good as LEE. :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Damn, if we should trade Carlos, I guess we should trade Jimenez (0-4), Valentin (0-4, error), Konerko (0-4), and Gordon (9.00 ERA) as well. Afterall, they also had bad game (emphasis on game, being singular)

:fyou, dumbass

I'm actually backing Lee this year., I think he'll have a huge year. 1 game dont make a season. the whole offense sucked today on paper. A lot of the lineup hit the ball hard but just int eh wrong spots. If you really watched the game, the Sox did hit better then KC.

Oh, and i drafted Lee in fantacy baseball so i wont get on him this year till he's hurting my team. :D

Carlos Lee just reminds me of Sammy Sosa at his age so much. He always seems to be two steps behind and in a fog all at the sametime. I am hoping after reading about Frank Thomas trying to motivate him to work harder, that he will finally "get it" I can't sell him short after one game. C'mon Carlos make this your year!!! :bringit :bringit :bringit

Waht's withg all the worry after 1 game? Do you ever expect a team to win all 162? Even if it is KC, they are still a MLB team. They might suck most of the time, but people have bad days. Clee had a great spring and the Sox were over matched by pitching today. Also remember that in 3 days they flew from Az. to birmingham, to KC. That never happens during the season. These guys might be drained. A day off will do some good.

Hope no one goes into a colma over the opener :huh:

I've never liked Lee....and I would love it if we traded him.

But there is no need to trade him for playing poorly for the entire season when he has the tools....especially, if the season has only been 1 game long.

Maybe this team realized how much potential they had and they had the jitters....who knows?

It's one game....and is hopefully the last game we are behind Minnesota in the standings.

Guest hotsoxchick1

rps backin lee????? something is drasticaly wrong there.......maybe if we stick a wheelbarrow in his hands he may be a bit more effective there in LF?????? just a suggestion......... :lol:

Thank you all for your support of my husband!!!  He's clearly gonna break it out this year.  Just watch!  Hell, there's six months of baseball ahead.  Steer clear of the steam roller #45!

did you just copy and paste this from the same post you made on april fools day last year or just retype it??? :lol: