Brady

If Brady was the QB of Indy, would he have a Super Bowl ring?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. If Brady was the QB of Indy, would he have a Super Bowl ring?

• Yes
    • No

The people who are voting 'Yes'...did y'all vote for Alan Keyes as well? I noticed that he also got about 20% of the vote. :ph34r:

Brady is a kick-ass quarterback who would make a team like the Ravens or Jaguars a prime super bowl contender (as they are just shy of the elite level as of now with insane defense and insane running backs), but the Colts? Yeah, right. :rolly

Manning is the absolute best in the league, and if he can't turn the Colts into a super bowl contender, then nobody can.

So what, he has pieces on offense...big deal. Montana had Rice, Taylor, Craig, Jones, Barton, Cross, Paris, etc. The list goes on and on and on for Montana. But nobody in their right mind is gonna question Montana's greatness. Now why is that?

Hmmm :huh:

47 TDs, 8 INTs, 127 rating...ahh, just chalk it up to his pieces. Don't give the man any credit for being hands down the most intelligent QB in the league.

Steve Young holds the all-time record for highest QB rating in a season with 112. Manning is at 127 with two games to go. That's some Barry Bonds type s*** right there. ;)

Brady is not a great QB, he is good yes, but the Patriots play together better than anyone in the league.. I think with Weis leaving they may start to slip a little..

And last night Brady looked very below average against Miami, but they always play him tough..

And the INT he threw away, wow, I never thought I would see Mr. Tom Brady make that mistake... But I LOVED it :lol: