dean palmer is a real prick

baggio202

tried to spike jose at 2nd base..im all for hard play and breaking up a double play but you could plainly see he went in with the idea of spiking valetin just above the ankle and not breaking the play up..this is the same SOB that started the fight in '00...he is a serious headcase...

Next time hes up, peg the dirty thug in the ribs. Josh Stewart looks like hes throwing hard. 90 mph in the gut will hurt like a mother... :headbang  :headbang

hmm and after the Carlos beaning in the knee yesterday...

No love loss between these two teams, but as flat as the Tigers have been, why chance waking them up? :huh:

I attended games in Comerica, never had a problem, but then I'm so obviously a great guy why hassle me?  :P

There is no one at Comerica to hastle. There would have to be somone at the park to have a problem! Except for that damned opera singing hotdog vendor. Man I hate him. :fyou

Next time hes up, peg the dirty thug in the ribs. Josh Stewart looks like hes throwing hard. 90 mph in the gut will hurt like a mother... :headbang  :headbang

hmm and after the Carlos beaning in the knee yesterday...

No love loss between these two teams, but as flat as the Tigers have been, why chance waking them up? :huh:

i agree..we got 18 or so more games to get even with the dickhead

If the Tigers won 3 games in a row.....I wouldn't know what to think.

They seriously suck ass.....you couldn't wake that team up if you hit them in the head with a baseball bat. Hell...you could blow up their park and they'd probably be happy.

Just bring in the Krochster and have him drill Palmer in the ribs the next time he play them....with a weak Koch fastball....you know.....95 MPH.

Except for that damned opera singing hotdog vendor. Man I hate him

Dude, he's awesome...albeit in the absurdly surreal kinda way. If only he could be as snarky and merciless rhetoric (libretto?)-wise as some of the guys behind the plate at the Cell...he'd be way awsomer. It should be KW's first order of business to recruit that momo in the off-season.

He'd be our Ronnie WooWoo.

I would love to see the Sox fight with those asshole again. they need an ass whoopin. especially Palmer

If it means seeing Maggs throw a bad-ass flying dropkick again, I am all there. Would pay big money to see that, too :)

But yeah, Palmer and Clemens both need a beating Bill the Butcher-style, pronto.

I attended games in Comerica, never had a problem, but then I'm so obviously a great guy why hassle me?  :P

There is no one at Comerica to hastle. There would have to be somone at the park to have a problem! Except for that damned opera singing hotdog vendor. Man I hate him. :fyou

I've never had a problem at Comerica and I go in full Sox gear - :lol: never had a problem at old Tiger Stadium - and have been attending games there since 77 when the Sox are in town -

opera singing hot dog vendor - where were you siitting? I was in Section 534 on Friday and I loved the guy, although one of my friends feels the same way you do, hated him - was he getting all over the upper deck or where you one of the people sitting around me - who all by the way I thought were cool and great fans -

Except for that damned opera singing hotdog vendor. Man I hate him

Dude, he's awesome...albeit in the absurdly surreal kinda way. If only he could be as snarky and merciless rhetoric (libretto?)-wise as some of the guys behind the plate at the Cell...he'd be way awsomer.

I heard him get a guy to buy wieners for his girl friend and I thought the whole exchange was very funny so I think there is a lot of future for the opera hot fog vendor!

Was everyone sitting in my section or was the vendor everywhere?

OK after seeing all of the opera singer hot dog vendor stuff, here is the full story. He is one of the biggest sales vendors of the Detroit Tigers at Comerica. He has the dugout to dugout area behind homeplate. What he does is he sings "hot dog" in an opera voice as he is selling. When I went up their for a game a couple of years ago he got in my face (all a part of his act) and started to ask me what my deal was. Then he went on to expain to me how since I was at a baseball game I had to eat hot dogs. I told him that I was from Chicago so we ate Brats and Polish (total BS but I was playing along too) So the next hot dog vendor that came by I bought a pair from him and got his attention and rubbed it in his face.

Anyway yeah his routine is cute, but trust me after 3 hours of hearing him sing Hot Dog over and over, I wanted to kill him.

Anyways he was at Comiskey for openning day, because they bring in vendors from area teams when our attendance is way more than usual. It will happen again during the Cubs series.

OK after seeing all of the opera singer hot dog vendor stuff, here is the full story.  He is one of the biggest sales vendors of the Detroit Tigers at Comerica.  He has the dugout to dugout area behind homeplate.  What he does is he sings "hot dog"  in an opera voice as he is selling.  When I went up their for a game a couple of years ago he got in my face (all a part of his act) and started to ask me what my deal was.  Then he went on to expain to me how since I was at a baseball game I had to eat hot dogs.  I told him that I was from Chicago so we ate Brats and Polish (total BS but I was playing along too)  So the next hot dog vendor that came by I bought a pair from him and got his attention and rubbed it in his face.

Anyway yeah his routine is cute, but trust me after 3 hours of hearing him sing Hot Dog over and over, I wanted to kill him.

Anyways he was at Comiskey for openning day, because they bring in vendors from area teams when our attendance is way more than usual.  It will happen again during the Cubs series.

I have learned several things from your post that I did not know - and that is why I love this message board, learning so much all aspects of the game and baseball life -

thank you for sharing that!

I would love to see the Sox fight with those asshole again. they need an ass whoopin. especially Palmer. I hate higgy too.

Well, while fights are always exciting to watch, that's the last thing the Sox would need right now. We need to focus on getting our offense clicking (Sat and Sun is a good start), and that would be hard to do with half of the team suspended. Wouldn't be worth it, especially just 1 week into the season.

I have learned several things from your post that I did not know - and that is why I love this message board, learning so much all aspects of the game and baseball life -

thank you for sharing that!

My pleasure. After all the places I have got to see games, and all of the games i have seen, it is always nice to find a new audience as the wife has heard most of the stories enough times anyways :lol: :lol: