Tomorrows Sox Game Postponed To Tuesday

Chisoxfn

If the conditions are anything like they were in baltimore for opening day, and i guess it's supposed to be worse, cancel the game. You can't see a damn fly ball, and hitting has to be near impossible. Oh well.

Could you imagine getting jammed on a Colon fastball and how much that would hurt. And then looking through the snow trying to see the ball and not picking it up until its right there.

I'd rather get jammed on a Colon fastball today with the snow because it is 10 degrees warmer in Chicago now than at gametime yesterday. Yesterday was the coldest day of the 3 game set. Brutal.

And to think..... last week at this time, Chicago was in the mid-60's :angry:

Yesterday was the coldest day of the 3 game set. Brutal.

I thought so too. Sunday was the coldest of the 3 games as far as I am concerned.

But all that means is you throw on another layer of clothes. I have been at far colder games in Ann Arbor in November. You just have to dress right.

And while I was having the time of my life at the Cell, it turns out that Friday-Sunday were 3 straight days of ice storms up here - when I got about 40 miles from home all the trees were ice covered - I guess it was really bad - power outages and the whole thing -

and I missed it all because I was where I belonged, at Comiskey! :lol:

I've played in a a lot f***ing colder! You hit the ball anywhere that's not sweet on the bat espcially the end of the bat you're numb for several innings. This is a shame though, I wanted enough snow for it to suck but not so much the Cubs opener was cancelled. Sunday was coldest, once the 8th inning dragged we noticed(but didn't mind the 9 spot) but all three days had their moments of sun that made the games great.