Tomorrows Sox Game Postponed To Tuesday

Chisoxfn

When I first read this, I thought "damn, that's going to F up our rotation now", but then I realized that Tuesday was scheduled to be an off-day, so it will keep everyone on schedule. Hopefully the snow will be gone by Tues.

Guest hotsoxchick1

the snow didnt already fall in cleveburg did it???? we were supposed to get that snow here first i thought...........i dont get why they call a game and theres not even a flake on the ground yet.... i would have held off a bit..........i wanted to see how many of colons old teamates (or whats left of his old teamates anyhow lol) he would be able to k upon.......this should be interesting...

the snow didnt already fall in cleveburg did it???? we were supposed to get that snow here first i thought...........i dont get why they call a game and theres not even a flake on the ground yet.... i would have held off a bit..........i wanted to see how many of colons old teamates (or whats left of his old teamates anyhow lol) he would be able to k upon.......this should be interesting...

opening day i guess they want to make sure it playable???...funny thing is we will still have snow flurries tuesday so it could still be snoing in cleveburg on tuesday :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1

opening day i guess they want to make sure it playable???...funny thing is we will still have snow flurries tuesday so it could still be snoing in cleveburg on tuesday :nono

hey we were in down pouring rain and cold and we had our opening day.... heck theres not even a flake of snow on the ground yet and they are all running scared is my point.............funny thing the scrubbies open tomorrow at home... i hope it dumps about 6-8 ft on them.........lol..............

hey we were in down pouring rain and cold and we had our opening day.... heck theres not even a flake of snow on the ground yet and they are all running scared is my point.............funny thing the scrubbies open tomorrow at home... i hope it dumps about 6-8 ft on them.........lol..............

calling for 4 to 8 inches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey michelle..if you still want in the keeper fantasy league i put directions in there for you ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey michelle..if you still want in the keeper fantasy league i put directions in there for you ;)

ok mikey thanks......... :D can shamme hit in the snow?????? lol......

ahhh shamme

"i do my yob...i heet da hoome ron...we still loose but i do my yob..and da fans day go home haappy"

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahhh shamme

"i do my yob...i heet da hoome ron...we still loose but i do my yob..and da fans day go home haappy"

shamme he can shovel the s***....but can he shovel the snow...........ya think if the grounds crew built a snow shamme that anyone would notice a difference between the two????????

Guest hotsoxchick1

well woke up this morning and theres a good 6 inches of snow on the ground......hard to believe that this is april......but then again its typical chicago weather.......we'll probably have a blizzard in july...........looks like the good people of wrigleyville are safe for at least another day before the drones come to town and start peeing on their lawns for another season......... :D

If the conditions are anything like they were in baltimore for opening day, and i guess it's supposed to be worse, cancel the game. You can't see a damn fly ball, and hitting has to be near impossible. Oh well.

Could you imagine getting jammed on a Colon fastball and how much that would hurt. And then looking through the snow trying to see the ball and not picking it up until its right there.

well woke up this morning and theres a good 6 inches of snow on the ground......hard to believe that this is april......but then again its typical chicago weather.......we'll probably have a blizzard in july...........looks like the good people of wrigleyville are safe for at least another day before the drones come to town and start peeing on their lawns for another season......... :D

Yikes! You got that much..? We got a dusting in Plainfield and maybe an inch in Hillside. And my dad said they got barely a spit in Alsip. Anyone downtown..? Was there a lot there? This weather sucks.

Downtown was a slushy mess this morning.  I'd say 3-5" but it was the big thick heavy wet stuff.  The bottom of my pants were soaked by the time I walked from the train to work. :angry:

Ahhh yuk! I'm glad I don't work down there anymore.

Thanks for the info.