You Can't Dance!

Controlled Chaos

So I was at my first ever bar mitzvah this past weekend and let me just say, and I hope this isn't really offending anyone, that Jewish people flat out can't dance. At least the ones at this thing. On the whole dance floor there wasn't one person that had any kind of rhythm. I mean they move their feet and arms which has some semblance of a dance move but they do it to the beat of their own drummer. Even slow dancing, they do it all to the wrong beat...and it's hard to screw up slow dancing. I have never seen so many bad dancers in my life....Parents and kids alike. Then they got to the Jewish dancing and it all made sense.

Jewish dancing consists of all holding hands and running in a circle then moving in and out or forming a big conga line or just grabbing a partners hands face to face and just spinning around like as fast as you can. I guess I can't fault the bad dancers cause..how do you ever learn rhythm if thats how you dance. It looked like something you do as little kids trying to get dizzy. Speaking of...I can't understand how there weren't people yacking all over....we just got finished with lunch!! All and all it was kinda fun and they certainly were having fun which is all that matters...but now I know when Black people came up with white people can't dance...they were talking about the jews. :snr

It is a proven fact that white guys can't dance...

But the white women can dance...we can only envy what aisian and african american guys can do...

:P I'm glad I don't dance much and just take pictures at the dance...or maybe theres a reason for that, :lol: