Prior is sick

BrandoFan

im happy we have buehrle..cubs are happy they have prior...they are both going to be very good to great pitchers..

if i had to pick one over the other i guess i would take the guy i needed more on my team..if i had 3 left handed starters already i might take prior..otherwise id have to take buehrle...being a lefty is a plus for our mark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two cy youngs? he hasn't one yet, so you damn right it will take something more to prove me wrong. as far as last year, the greatest first year ever? what are you on is the first question and what does that matter is the second?

You can say Prior is talented and you can say you think he's gonna be great, but don't put anything in stone. like I said, it is disrespectful to all the great players who proved themselves and busted their ass to put a second year pitcher on their level.

two cy youngs? he hasn't one yet, so you damn right it will take something more to prove me wrong.  as far as last year, the greatest first year ever?  what are you on is the first question and what does that matter is the second?

You can say Prior is talented and you can say you think he's gonna be great, but don't put anything in stone.  like I said, it is disrespectful to all the great players who proved themselves and busted their ass to put a second year pitcher on their level.

kinda the way i feel about the jimenez lovers who keep saying he is better than durham ever was...you know im trying to like d'angelo ..but the d' jock sniffers make that a real chore

Guest hotsoxchick1
At least Prior sucked tonight. :finger

"L" number 1 of many "L's" to come..... especially while he's with the Cubs. He's still the best the Cubs have and, barring injury, should dominate during his career.

oh come on now.. you know some saints cant see in the dark.......... :o