AIM Virus

HighHeat45

If you ever see "Pics from the beach :)" and a link in someones away message DONT click it. It makes you have that away message every 5 minutes even when your off AIM, it logs you on and gives it to you. Plus it makes Windows Task manager not work, it closes after 2 seconds. I clicked it and have been searchin for stuff all night, then gave up and system restored to 2 days ago because I knew i clicked it yesterday. Im all set but lost all the files to my game i bought yesterday :banghead

Here is what it looks like, except it will change to the backround color and font the person has set. BTW this is the guy i got it from :angry:

beach.jpg

Ive also heard there is "New Pics from Valentines :) " but ive never seen it. It was just mentioned while i was lookin for fixes to this one.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
I don't click on anything from someone I don't know.

I also hate AIM with a passion, i've just never liked it.

Me neither, the only thing is, i got it from one of my best friends. And him saying pics from the beach is something he would say for normal pics cus he is weird like that.