Kalapse

Chisoxrd5

Valponick

Nitetrain8601

Latinoheat30

Toasty

Sox4lifeinPA

Fattyguy78

The Yahoo league ID # is 30334, password is soxtalk. The draft is set for March 6th at 9:30 CST. Let me know if this time doesn't work, I am willing to move it, although I will need to hear from several members to do that. Feel free to post any questions or comments in this thread.

There are two open spots in this league. Anyone interested in joining should PM me.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
Well, I took what you guys said and pushed it to Sunday night, March 6th at 10:30 PM CST. There weren't a whole lot of draft times open, which is why I had to go so late.

I like it. I work til' 8 on Sunday so that's a pretty good time for me.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
Well, I took what you guys said and pushed it to Sunday night, March 6th at 10:30 PM CST. There weren't a whole lot of draft times open, which is why I had to go so late.

that's too late for me, i just don't feel like staying till midnite-ish to do a fantasy draft.

i'm out

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)
that's too late for me, i just don't feel like staying till midnite-ish to do a fantasy draft.

i'm out

if you can stay the first 10 rounds really they are what matters after that it begins to be a crap shoot. best thing about fantasy baseball is free agents are a big factor.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
if you can stay the first 10 rounds really they are what matters after that it begins to be a crap shoot.  best thing about fantasy baseball is free agents are a big factor.

naw, i wanna be there for all rounds, thats where you get your sleepers. those rounds are equally as important, if not more so.

i'm out

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
well than if their sleepers you can put them on a list where it will autodraft or you can stay up late and get it done  :bang

ya know i didn't know i could that. i guess you didn't realize the point of a live-draft is to do the actual drafting LIVE *gasps*. what if one of my guys gets taken and the next guy on my list gets taken like 3 rounds earlier than he should? if i wanted that,i'd do an offline draft. thanx anyway.

i'm out

I got a question for you guys: would you rather have me try to add two more players or cut the league to 10? The league will get shallower, making everyone's team a little bit better. It might also make it harder for you to cut someone to grab a player you need. Also, if I go with the ten teams, should I add a couple of roster spots to compensate?

I hate to get back to draft time, but are weeknights good for everyone? I can't really get any other nights during the weekend (other than the one I already have), but there are a ton of weeknight spots available.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
i say leave at ten but leave the amount of players per team the same.  also change  draft time,  time, not date necessarily in this case.

someone will correct me if i am wrong, but i think he has to pick a time and date based on what is available on the website we are using.

if it is a weekday, it would be best after 9 pm, but it depends on the day. wednesday, for instance could be like 7ish

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Yeah, I don't have a whole lot of say on weekend draft slots. It's basically during the day or that 10:30 slot. I can have basically any weeknight in March at basically any time though, which is why I was asking.

As long as it's early in the week, Thursday and Friday nights are no good for me.

I'll post my 'NO' days, cannot do thursdays unless after 10 pm.

most fridays are 'no' also. sat/sun would have to be after 10 pm. other nights, mon, tues, thurs 9pm would be okay. wednesday, as early as 7 would work

if there is a general consensus on a day, i might be flexible enough

just anxious to get the show on the road! :)