fantasy help

I would definitely take Berroa, he's actually put together a decent fantasy season in the not so distant past. More importantly, Gonzalez is not a lock to win a starting job, while Berroa pretty much is. I'm not a big fan of taking guys just because they play in Coors, Gonzalez hasn't shown that much. However, if you need power towards the end of the draft Lou Go might be a sneaky way to get some. As for other sleepers, I like getting Uribe because he can play several postions. I definitely like getting Iguchi or Chase Utley. Utley has some pretty good power potential. Cesar Izturis is also a decent sleeper, he had some decent numbers last year.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

He might have been sent down, but his numbers weren't that bad, he still had 72 runs and 14 SB in only 134 games, and his average wasn't that bad at .262. Basically I'm just not a fan of taking whatever player shows any kind of power in Coors. Gonzalez did hit .292 with 12 homers in limited time, but I don't see any reason to think he's more likely to do it again than Berroa's previous year.

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
Berroa was brutal last year. Wasn't he even sent down to AAA?

Yes, because of fielding problems.

Before i can help you i need to know who is available to have an idea.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(doUrememberwhen @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
Long time reader 1st time poster.  I need some help with my fantasy team, well actually one quick question.  Would u take Luis Gonzalez COL over Angel Berroa KC.  What other sleepers might there be for me at middle infield?

If you're asking from a draft stand point and your not in a league with many sox fans, you'd probably be able to land Iguchi pretty late.