got places for the Sox overnight

cwsox

Are you talking about the sleepover  :huh: ? And for all the posters asking about when Dog Day is..... it's April 19 against Cleveland.

I don't get why Dog Day is so early! Isn't Dog Day supposed to be in the Dog Days of Summer?

Usually. Must be alot of busy weekends this year with AllStar crap and such.

Are you talking about the sleepover  :huh: ? And for all the posters asking about when Dog Day is..... it's April 19 against Cleveland.

I don't get why Dog Day is so early! Isn't Dog Day supposed to be in the Dog Days of Summer?

they have dog day early because if they held in july and it was like 100 degrees and someone's dog died they would probably end up sueing the sox :huh:

seriously its just not a good idea to keep dogs out in the heat for that long if they are house pets and were raised mostly indooors..and alot of dogs ,whether we think its right or not , are raised that way

they have dog day early because if they held in july and it was like 100 degrees and someone's dog died they would probably end up sueing the sox :huh:

seriously its just not a good idea to keep dogs out in the heat for that long if they are house pets and were raised mostly indooors..and alot of dogs ,whether we think its right or not , are raised that way

Well, what if it's very cold in April and the dog dies of frostbite? Then what do you do??? :lol:

Well, what if it's very cold in April and the dog dies of frostbite? Then what do you do??? :lol:

The dogs are better equipped for the cold than we are.... They have fur coats. :D

Dog Day was in April last year too - against Detroit last year -

and there was no rain for the overnight last year although I think steff said that already