Salary Cap Baseball

I created a Salary Cap baseball league...I don't know what the cap on number of teams is (I've never used the sporting news before, but it was the only Salary cap league I could find) Free for all to join... Here's the quoted text from the e-mail invite.

YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED!

You've been invited to join The Cheat's Basic Salary Cap Baseball Season 1 league.

Accept this challenge and get your team now!

Accept Your Friend's Challenge!

Your friend has challenged you to join a SportingNews.com Basic Salary Cap Baseball Season 1 league. Take the following steps to join your friend's league:

1.) Click on link above

2.) Register/Purchase a team (or teams)

3.) Choose your team name

4.) Join an "Existing League" using the following league information:

Division: Soxtalk Salary Cap League

Password: Cheatpwns

If there are spots still available in the league, you will be ready to begin playing. Make sure to sign up now, before the league fills up! Good luck and enjoy the season!

Link again:  http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/baseb...challenge_email

i did this a couple years ago its cool because your players price goes up but if you still have them then your cap goes up so you could start with a 30 mill dollar team but end having a 35 mill dollar team. or it can go down to like a 25 million dollar team

Edited by Spod=Ratings

Ill post my roster before the season, not sure how it will do but Im hoping that it will improve so I can sell players and then upgrade later on.

I finished with $9k unspent.

I remade it a few times, another version I had 600k left but I went through and tried to upgrade another position.

SB

Edited by Soxbadger